Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Cartographers
C3G2.0 Cartographers This is the forum where we Discuss, Create, and Display all our Maps.

Old February 3rd, 2024, 02:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Main Discussion thread

I wish to use a community slot for Dark Dimension

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 3rd, 2024, 03:38 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

yea from me
Old February 3rd, 2024, 04:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh no voting required. It’s first come, first serve, I believe

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 3rd, 2024, 07:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For sanctum members pretty much yeah.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 3rd, 2024, 07:52 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Just wanted you to know that I supported that decision!
Old February 3rd, 2024, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Just wanted you to know that I supported that decision!
Heh, appreciate it

Old February 12th, 2024, 08:31 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I printed all the PocketMods for the 2.0 maps. They are awesome! People have done a great job with the map conversions and all the art stuff required for these.

There’s a few typos and inconsistencies I found with the maps, so I took a deep dive to compile anything I found. I’m fairly nitpicky here but I wanted this to be comprehensive.

1) All maps are missing a release name. Anything we want to add there, or can we just delete that from the template since maps are getting released instantly nowadays?

2) Some of the OPs have “Map” listed in the thread title. Most don’t. I’d like us to be consistent, any preference for which way?

Cell Games Arena:
- “Standard tiles” misspelled under Terrain Count in both PDF and PocketMod.
- Thread, PDF, and PocketMod missing the “All Tree Destuctible Objects have the Nature and Tree keywords.” ruling we have on other maps.

City Park:
- PDF and PocketMod missing the “All Tree Destuctible Objects have the Nature and Tree keywords.” ruling from the OP

Conflict Chernobyl
- OP has “The yellow dots denote where the Warehouse Ruin base is placed, without using the Warehouse Ruin.” I am not sure what this means, as there are no yellow dots anywhere and the Warehouse Ruin base is already clearly marked on the PDF/PocketMod.
- OP, PDF, and PocketMod all make reference to “destroying” DOs, which should be “defeat” in 2.0. Destroy isn’t a term anymore.

Island Plane Crash
- OP, PDF, PocketMod: Terrain count is missing the trees and bushes. They seem to be non-destructible in this map, but should still be listed IMO since they’re used on the map and in the instructions.

Kamar-Taj
- PDF, PocketMod: One of the purple spots has a red border.
- OP, PDF, PocketMod: Purple spots are for the Torches, but the Torches are not mentioned in the terrain count.
- “Standard Tiles” misspelled on the PDF, PocketMod has the correct spelling.
- PocketMod does not tell you where to place the tokens (the image is too small to see and it lacks the clarifying wording on location from the OP)

Sacred Shrine
- PDF & PocketMod repeat “Standard Tiles” and spell one of them wrong.
- OP lists the Ancient Ruins objects, but the PDF and PocketMod omit these.

Sewer Labyrinth
- PocketMod lists DOs which are not present in the map, should be “none”.

Wakandan Royal Forest
- PDF: misspells “Standard tiles”.
- OP, PDF, and PocketMod list “Dungeon tiles” which should be “Stone tiles” in 2.0.

Your Friendly Neighborhood
- OP, PDF, PocketMod list a lot of DOs, but a few of them are missing sizes. I assume Cars are Large, Bungalows are Huge?

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 17th, 2024 at 01:42 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 10:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Updated Island Plane Crash with 12x Jungle Bushes & 6x Jungle Trees. (OP)
Removed Yellow Dots line from Conflict Chernobyl. (OP)

- Also made the two OP's match the format of how they listed those special tile counts, they previously used different formats.
Old February 12th, 2024, 11:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

1. Probably remove it since maps aren't part of release in general

2. no preference but consistency is key.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 12th, 2024, 11:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Cell Games Arena - Updated PDFs and OP

City Park PDFs updated

Conflicy Chernobyl PDFs updated

Sewer Labyrinth - PM UPdated

That's all I got in me tonight.

Last edited by japes; February 12th, 2024 at 11:47 PM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 06:45 PM

I'm cool with deleting the release part. Too behind to catch up with what's needed here, but if you need something specific for a map I LDed please just drop me a tag/message/Discord message/thread bump.

Old February 14th, 2024, 11:34 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks fellas. Crossed out the completed stuff above. I'll remove the release name from the existing maps and the template too.

A couple questions for @Ericth74 as the LD:

Kamar-Taj
- One of the purple spots has a red border. I assume these purple spots are for the Torches, but the Torches are not mentioned anywhere in the terrain count. Are these DOs? Non-destructible objects?

Your Friendly Neighborhood
- OP, PDF, PocketMod list a lot of DOs, but a few of them are missing sizes. I assume Cars are Large, Bungalows are Huge?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Cartographers