Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 31st, 2010, 03:22 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Did anyone else get 11 figures in their DnD set?

I finally had a chance to unpack my DnD set (have had it for a few weeks), and voila, what do I see, but 5 of the Drow (4 commons plus the one unique). It wasn't in the pre-molded plastic, but just sort of sitting on the top. Somewhere in the packaging process, it seems that an extra fig was included. Anyone else ever hear of this happening?
Old January 31st, 2010, 03:23 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Did anyone else get 11 figures in their DnD set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
I finally had a chance to unpack my DnD set (have had it for a few weeks), and voila, what do I see, but 5 of the Drow (4 commons plus the one unique). It wasn't in the pre-molded plastic, but just sort of sitting on the top. Somewhere in the packaging process, it seems that an extra fig was included. Anyone else ever hear of this happening?
Is it a duplicate of one of the others or is it a different figure all together?
Old January 31st, 2010, 03:34 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Duplicate.

(Wouldn't that have been something if it would have been a different figure...aka an unintentional preview...the board would have gone nuts...sorry to diappoint. )
Old January 31st, 2010, 03:37 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wierd. I have recieved an extra Taelord card with my Heros of Bleakwoode set. You could tell it was'nt supposed to be there, because 7 cards with thick cardstock is pretty thick.

But I haven't heard of anyone getting an extra Drow. Which one was it?
Old January 31st, 2010, 03:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Just an error, I guess. Enjoy your extra figure!

Except probably somebody will open a pack to be missing a figure now.
Old January 31st, 2010, 03:45 PM
Theme Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Wierd. I have recieved an extra Taelord card with my Heros of Bleakwoode set. You could tell it was'nt supposed to be there, because 7 cards with thick cardstock is pretty thick.

But I haven't heard of anyone getting an extra Drow. Which one was it?
It was the one with the smaller shield, held in his right hand.
Old January 31st, 2010, 03:46 PM
Theme Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Just an error, I guess. Enjoy your extra figure!

Except probably somebody will open a pack to be missing a figure now.
If I have your figure...sorry..I am but an innocent pawn of the higher HS power.
Old January 31st, 2010, 04:06 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Where was it, in the plastic or just loose?

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old January 31st, 2010, 04:45 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
... It wasn't in the pre-molded plastic, but just sort of sitting on the top....
loose

Last edited by yamissflash; January 31st, 2010 at 04:45 PM. Reason: edit
Old January 31st, 2010, 04:49 PM
Theme Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
Where was it, in the plastic or just loose?
It was loose between the two pieces of plastic. It wasn't in one of the factory made "modules", but rather sort of wedged in loose amongst the feet of the troll.
Old January 31st, 2010, 04:49 PM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker

I have only opened one of my D&D sets. I better check my other 2 to see if I'm missing a figure.

My greatest Heroscape mistake: Thinking that Heroscape was a $40 $400 game!
Old January 31st, 2010, 04:54 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

You can make your very own custom from it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion