Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 11th, 2013, 08:48 AM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Western PA bi-monthly August 24 - Arena!

Hey guys! I didn't think I was going to be able to host a tournament for August, but I'm making it work. I might not be able to stay the whole time, but I can at least get things started. So here are the details!

Date: Saturday, August 24, 2013

Time: 1:00 PM to 6ish PM

12:00- Setup
12:30 - Registration
1:00-6:00 - Tournament Time!

25 Pine Grove Square
Grove City, PA 16127

Google Map to Location

Bell's is about an hour north of Pittsburgh or an hour east of Akron.

Format: 5 Round Swiss 45 minute game time limit. More info in the bottom spoiler.

C3V and SoV permitted. Marvel not permitted.

450 Point, 8-hex startzones

Entrance Fee*: $5

Prizes*:
1st - 50% of entry fees in credit to Bell's Comics and Cards
2nd - 30% of entry fees in credit to Bell's Comics and Cards
3rd - 20% of entry fees in credit to Bell's Comics and Cards

Maps**:
Spoiler Alert!

*Note that Bell's lets us use their space for free. We want to honor them for their benevolence towards us by giving them some business, hence the entrance fee and prizes.
**Note that we'll need help bringing maps. We don't have enough terrain between the two of us to set up more than 5 or 6 BoV's. We are open to balanced custom maps. If you want to bring a custom map, please PM me with a link to the build instructions and I'll check it out.

Attendees ( 12 ):
Nirek
Perrin
rudyvalentine
rudyvalentine's +1
Nick
Trotter
Andy
Viegon
Zettian Juggernaut
lettucemode
hose
hosey

Maybes ( 0 ):

More format info:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Nirek; August 23rd, 2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old August 11th, 2013, 01:53 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker
Re: Western PA bi-monthly August 24 - Arena!

Hosey and I are maybes. I won't know if I have to work that day until the Thursday before . But if I don't have to work, we should be there.
Old August 11th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirek View Post
450 Point, 8-hex
I'm assuming by this you mean 8-hex startzones? If so, I am loving this format idea.

Not sure yet if my siblings and I will be able to make it, we've got some other stuff going on around the 24th. Put us down as maybes for now.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:58 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe we'll be able to make it. It would be me +2.

Thanks for getting this organized Nirek!
Old August 12th, 2013, 07:52 AM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
450 Point, 8-hex
I'm assuming by this you mean 8-hex startzones? If so, I am loving this format idea.
That is in fact what I mean. I'm pretty pumped about it too!

I've updated the OP with attendance so far. Hope you brothers can make it.
Old August 13th, 2013, 10:22 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Neither happyjosiah nor I can make it. That's like the busiest day of the summer for us, lol. Good luck though!
Old August 13th, 2013, 04:13 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I might come, we will see.
I like the EXTREMELY limited startzone to highly encourage heroes only armies, and I am sure we will see a lot of heavy-hitters such as Jotun and Dragons. I wish it was 8 figure, not hex limit, so I can do two squads of greenscales and two dragons, but I like the 8-hex limit.

FIREscales:
Greenscales *2
Brimstone
Moltenclaw
440 points, 8 spaces

Mean Greenies:
Fen Hydra * 2
Charos

Shoot 'Em Down:
Major Q9
Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
Brandis Skyhunter (Great for countering dragons I guess we will see a lot of, else sub any 90 point hero).
Old August 14th, 2013, 02:00 PM

Interesting army ideas, lefton4ya!

I have updated the attendance in the OP and added a few maps. I'll add more maps as we get more confirmed guests.
Old August 19th, 2013, 12:54 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can bring mad_wookie's Quasatch Playground. I might be good for one more map, but it depends on how many passengers will be coming with me, which is still up in the air. Put me down for this one, and if I can I will bring a second map, but I may not know until Friday.
Old August 19th, 2013, 03:30 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Can't make it due to other commitment. But wish you all a great time.
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
I can bring mad_wookie's Quasatch Playground. I might be good for one more map, but it depends on how many passengers will be coming with me, which is still up in the air. Put me down for this one, and if I can I will bring a second map, but I may not know until Friday.
Depending on if you're able due to passengers, could you bring the RotV stuff necessary for Ice Blossom? I can bring trees and tundra.

Also, updated attendance again. Trotter is in for sure, and Andy will be there as well. Updated that lefton4ya will miss it. Hope you can make it next time! Anyone else figured out if you're able to make it or not?
Old August 20th, 2013, 05:23 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Also, updated attendance again. Trotter is in for sure, and Andy will be there as well. Updated that lefton4ya will miss it. Hope you can make it next time! Anyone else figured out if you're able to make it or not?
It looks like me and Viegon are going to make it, but Tyler and TB don't look like they are coming.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events