Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 18th, 2016, 05:25 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 3 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Should be playing @Eraguy816 this afternoon haven't heard back from him considering my offer to play at two.
If we don't start by 3 we won't be able to get it in. What happens in that case?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 18th, 2016, 09:20 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 3 POSTED

I want to apologize. I was kinda busy today and I completely Forgot about playing today. Give the win to william as it was my mistake that led to this.

I'm sorry again and I will be more attentive next round.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old July 19th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 4 is on Burial MArsh.

kevindola (3-0) v. Chris Perkins (3-0)
kevindola: * Grok Riders x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Warriors, Roman Legionnaires, Marcu Esenwein
Chris Perkins: * Sir Gilbert, Finn the Viking Champion, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston x3, Cyprien Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein
Chris Perkins chooses to place first or second.

vegietarian18 (2-1) v. William099 (2-1)
vegietarian18: * Death Chasers of Thesk x4, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Spartacus
William099: * Marro Dividers x5, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Brunak
William099 chooses to place first or second.

dillerbocker (2-1) v. dok (2-1)
dillerbocker: * Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Minions of Utgar x2, Omnicron Snipers x2
dok: * Goblin Cutters x4, Jotun, Moltenclaw
dillerbocker chooses to place first or second.

MegaSilver (2-1) v. TheSparkleInYourWater (2-1)
MegaSilver: * Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x5, Nilfheim
TheSparkleInYourWater: * Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Ashigaru Yari x2, Nilfheim, Isamu
TheSparkleInYourWater chooses to place first or second.

Sir Heroscape (2-1) v. vegies dad (2-1)
Sir Heroscape: * Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Zetacron, Zombies of Morindan x5
vegies dad: * 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Tagawa Samurai, Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
Sir Heroscape chooses to place first or second.
Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

Dysole (1-2) v. elvenwizard9 (1-2)
Dysole: * Sir Hawthorne, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], MacDirk Warriors x4, Alastair MacDirk
elvenwizard9: * Venoc Vipers x5, Venoc Warlord, Major Q9, Syvarris
Dysole chooses to place first or second.

NeedsNewDice (1-2) v. Deroche (1-2)
NeedsNewDice: * Anubian Wolves x4, Krav Maga Agents, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein
Deroche: * Anubian Wolves x5, Khosumet the Darklord, Major Q10
Deroche chooses to place first or second.

Black_Charos (1-2) v. Eraguy816 (1-2)
Black_Charos: * Warriors of Ashra x5, Syvarris, Charos, Kyntela Gwyn
Eraguy816: * Gladiatrons, Krav Maga Agents, Laglor, Microcorp Agents x3, Isamu
Black_Charos chooses to place first or second.

Soundwarp SG-1 receives a bye.

Heroscaper Guy vs. CULLENFORCER match can be played at the player's leisure.
Old July 19th, 2016, 05:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 4 POSTED

Wait, if I'm getting a bye, does that mean I could still go to the playoffs somehow?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 20th, 2016, 01:15 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Eh

It's shorthand for we dropped to an odd number of players after the last round and you were the one who randomly didn't get a game assignment ergo you get a bye.

~Dysole, not sure how else she can explain it
Old July 20th, 2016, 10:34 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
dillerbocker (2-1) v. dok (2-1)
dillerbocker: * Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Minions of Utgar x2, Omnicron Snipers x2
dok: * Goblin Cutters x4, Jotun, Moltenclaw
dillerbocker chooses to place first or second.
Starting soon.

EDIT: I pulled it out. Minions started by blocking 24 of 25 mob attacks (including about 4 3v4s), putting me in a pretty big hole. The cutters did manage to kill all the snipers, but only two minions. Moltenclaw stepped up, and was promptly slain without recording a kill. However, Jotun finally got off the bench after spending 3 games not rolling any attack dice, and he smashed his way through the remaining 4 minions and Taelord without too much difficulty.

Last edited by dok; July 21st, 2016 at 11:40 AM.
Old July 20th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Wow...what an intense game! Gotta hand it to Vegi's dad for a job well done even though I was able to pull off the win.

It was a crazy game from the get go. Early on, he activated Raelin to get her in position. My slow zombies were making their way up, but my 3rd OM was on Kaemon who decidedly put 2 wounds on Raelin at the end of the round.

At the start of the next round, my first activation was on Kaemon who moved into a vulnerable position to take shots at Raelin. Raelin went down without ever giving a defense bonus and the second shot took care of a dangerously close Tagawa Samurai. Luckily that was the only activation on Kaemon b/c the Tagawa Samurai archers rolled insane attacks with 2 dice and took out Kaemon in one turn. So by turn one of Round 2, Kaemon and Raelin +Tagawa Samurai are off the board...an even trade. It was still far from over, having taken out Raelin. Vegi's Dad skillfully activated his archers and 10th Reg into good position, cutting off any ability to use the zombie's special. It was very clogged, and though I was attempting to develop my zombies. they were slow.

Fortunately I decided to try and take a risk with Zetacron and activated him at the very bottom of the screen. by his second activation he could get in site of Kaemon in the startzone and placed 3 wounds in one shot...this was probably one of the deciding factors on the game (more on that later). Meanwhile, zombies were struggling to gain position on a clogged upper map and Vegi's dad had complete control of the situation with Archers in front (to protect with counterstrike) and 10th in back to fire away. It was then at the end of the round that I realized among all the figures there was an open space with 5 figures adjacent, and it happened to be elevated.

I took a risk. Putting OM 1 on Raelin and the rest on the zombies. IT PAID OFF! Though I didn't win initiative, Vegi's Dad was naturally concerned about Zetacron taking out Kaemon in the startzone and having complete reign over the southern half of the board. His 1 was on Kaemon who put a wound on Zetacron. My 1 was Raelin, who I placed on elevation with 5 adjacent figures. With 5 attacks, Raelin cleared out 2 10th and 2 archers, providing the needed space for my zombies to rush in and start doing their dirty work. this was a huge moment, b/c without this move, my zombies would have been too clogged to be effective. So with Raelin buffed zombies, the tides began to turn. But not without a fight.

Vegi's Dad had piercing attacks that would take out zombies consistently, but the rebirths were his downfall. 9 rebirths was the total (3 full squads!) and it hurt him bad. He's handily kill 2 or so each turn..but then I'd come right back and rebirth 1 or 2.

And yet, the game was far from over to the end. In the end game Kaemon had managed to take out Zetacron and get on Shadow with no 3 spaces on the same adjacent level. This was key b/c with 5 defense Kaemon could easily hold out with counterstrike. At this time I had a 1 life Raelin engaged (couldn't fly to give defense) and 7 zombies on the south of the map trying to take out Kaemon. Kaemon fought valiantly and took out all but 2 and a lucky elevated 3/3 attack by a zombie, finished off Kaemon and ended the game. in truth, it could have gone either way. With only 2 zombies able to attack Kaemon, had he defended and finished them off, he would have had the entire map to work with. So it was key early on that Zetacron put those wound on Kaemon early, cause otherwise this would have easily been a win by Vegi's Dad.

Overall a great game! and I'm looking forward to the playoffs...thank you Vegi's Dad for some great fun!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 21st, 2016, 04:02 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Vegie and I slotted to start now.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 21st, 2016, 05:26 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

William was able to get the win. His Brunak got off to a hot start, kill four Chasers in two Blood Frenzies. As a result, I was not able to keep enough Orcs alive in the late game. I hoped to get him down to low numbers of Dividers and win with my single attackers, but the divides went hot when I finally got him low, and I was not able to pull it off. I conceded when my Spartacus went down to the Whetstone of Venom. Good game
Old July 21st, 2016, 09:41 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Wait, if I'm getting a bye, does that mean I could still go to the playoffs somehow?
A bye is typically considered a win, but is less valuable than a real win in tie-breaker situations.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 21st, 2016, 10:21 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Chris Perkins and I are starting now

EDIT: and Perkins won. The Groks and Knights duked it out pretty evenly with me taking out all but 1 of the knights and killing Gilbert, but him taking out the Groks, Rae, and MBS.

It came down to NGS, 3 Romans, 3 Marro Warriors against Cyp, Finn, 1 Knight (and each had a Marcu)

I got 18 mindshackle attempt (7 against Cyp, and 11 against Finn), but couldn't land it. I got Cyprien down to 2 life at one point, but he flew away and life drained all the marros. Eventually NGS got whittled away by Finn while killing CP Marcu. gg

Last edited by kevindola; July 21st, 2016 at 11:56 PM.
Old July 21st, 2016, 11:36 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

MegaSilver (2-1) v. TheSparkleInYourWater (2-1)
MegaSilver: * Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x5, Nilfheim
TheSparkleInYourWater: * Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Ashigaru Yari x2, Nilfheim, Isamu

I got the win.

The first 2 rounds were Vipers Vs. Ashigaru
I won first round initiative
Megasilver won the much more important 2nd round init and really put the hurt on me.
Frenzy rolls were decent with I believe 3/9

At the end of the 2nd round it was 1 Viper and 2 Yari left for the squads.

Round 3 was all OMs on the Nilfs.
Megasilver won init and took out the last 2 Yari with Ice Shards.
I retaliated by taking out the last Venoc and hitting MegaNilf for 2 hits. Mega picked up the Whetstone of Venom and hit my Nilf for 1 wound with the Ice Shard. I moved up on height and rolled a 7/7 attack to secure the game.

Round 4 was my Nilf dispatching Venoc Warlord with a pair of attacks and the Whetstone of venom.

Fun and intense match-up until the Nilfheim battle ended.

I see the stats were working again, although the game clock was wonky. (at the start of the game it said I'd taken 14 hrs. to MegaSilvers 7.)
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events