Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 23rd, 2011, 02:52 AM

ikkyu142 has disabled reputation
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

I want to complement Auggie on amazingly good customer service. I recently moved to Texas and hadn't changed my paypal addy. A snafu ended up with my stuff being sent to my old place in FL. Auggie could have washed his hands of it. Instead he asked for a little time to see if it would be sent back to him. If it had not been he was going to replace the order at cost to himself. Well my stuff was returned and Auggie got it back out to me day later.

Great job Auggie.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:36 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkyu142 View Post
I want to complement Auggie on amazingly good customer service. I recently moved to Texas and hadn't changed my paypal addy. A snafu ended up with my stuff being sent to my old place in FL. Auggie could have washed his hands of it. Instead he asked for a little time to see if it would be sent back to him. If it had not been he was going to replace the order at cost to himself. Well my stuff was returned and Auggie got it back out to me day later.

Great job Auggie.
I had a similar experience recently. My order got lost between the post office's confirmation of receipt and delivery to me. Auggies replaced it, no problem. I don't know if the original order ever got back to them, but, as was suggested to me might happen, if it shows up in a month or two, I'll gladly send Auggies another payment.
Old August 25th, 2011, 06:17 PM

Dargoth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Received my order from them today. Everything was packaged well and intact. No complaints here!
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:04 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I don't think Auggies can get any faster...my latest order was a home run! I put in an order for some terrain for a new custom project Tuesday morning & the stuff arrived today (Thursday!) I'd like to see any other vendor top that for $3.50 in shipping charges...it's also hard to beat the Post Office too.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 11th, 2011, 07:28 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Want an easy way to calculate how much your collection is worth and how much would Augggie buy either your extras or your entire collection, or how much it would cost to buy what you want from Auggie (and compare to ebay too)? Check out the new and improved:

Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet With Collection Calculator!

See my filled out spreadsheet of my Collection with what I have (I still need to update my terrain, but figure count is accurate). I may sell to Auggie if i can't find some people to buy from or tade with me.
Old September 13th, 2011, 04:09 AM

enkidu is surprisingly tart

I wanted to add my voice to the chorus of praise for Auggies (and Andrew in particular). I've come late to this game, and Auggies appears to be a real boon to late comers like me who want to buy a variety of old and new heroscape products at good prices.

As others have noted, their customer service is top notch as is the speed of their shipping. However, I was most impressed with the quality of their products. Every figure in my order and every card was in new or like-new condition. I don't know if I got lucky, or if they filter out roughly used product, but either way, I couldn't be happier with my purchases.

Finally, I had a small error in my order that was quickly corrected in a professional and timely manner at no cost to me. In a way, I'm glad that there was an error in my first order with them, because it showed me how well Andrew handles such things.

Outside of buying from other heroscapers (like Frylock), I will be giving all of my future heroscape business to Auggies.

Last edited by enkidu; September 13th, 2011 at 04:19 AM.
Old September 15th, 2011, 10:20 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I bought the custom jungle terrain pieces and some of the custom stone piles, too. All are fantastic. If you missed out on regular jungle sets, Auggies jungle brush is easily the most cost-effective way to get that terrain.

And they look great. My kids took them all as soon as I opened them and spent the rest of the day making maps and playing on them. Lots of fun.

All his custom pieces are mounted on repainted castle hexes, which are generally the best (most stable) one-hex pieces around.

Great customer service, too.
Old September 21st, 2011, 09:39 AM

DJBlast is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Not that I am a bandwagon jumper or anything but I ordered a few items from Auggie's and was [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']thoroughly impressed with the service and communication. Everything was shipped and packaged nicely. There was one mishap but was taken care of and handled beyond my expecations.[/FONT]
Old September 21st, 2011, 10:56 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Welcome to the boards DJBlast.

No need to consider you a bandwagon jumper at all. Most everyone in this site who have used Auggies has found the store to be one of the best, if not the best.

And while it normally takes two weeks for me to receive my orders (there's an international border to keep people employed after all) I have never had an issue with their service.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 21st, 2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Service is a dwindling commodity these days but Auggie's has it in spades.
Old October 4th, 2011, 07:35 PM

suquamish is surprisingly tart

I loves me a good bandwagon!

In this tale of Auggie's awesomeness, I made an order on the Auggie's Games web site to round out a handful of my common squads. A few hours later I won an e-bay action [for a pretty good price], that I paid for almost immediately.

The trick to this story is that that I didn't even realize the auction I had won was from Auggie's e-bay presence.

Fortunately for me, Auggie's caught this fact, realized they had two different orders going to the same address, combined them, and adjusted my shipping.

Sure, sure, the prices are good, but this act raises customer service to a freekin' art form. I am thoroughly amazed with Auggie's. Thoroughly.
Old October 4th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I ordered from Auggies on a monday and on Thursday the order was in my mail box in Puerto Rico.

Plus every time I ask him a question on these forums he is very friendly and gives complete answers not like most ebay vendors that respond in 3 word sentences.
Old October 4th, 2011, 09:01 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Auggie, I noticed today that you are stocking some Heroclix. Do you plan to expand that offering? (Please say yes.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales