Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 19th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Indianapolis NHSD Take 2

Avast you Bilge-sucking Dog!,

I just thought Indy NHSD was D.O.A. I could not get folks to commit and we have miss the window for prize support, not that it matters to me.

You've got my digits so give me a call this weekend.

Signed,

-Cap'n Quincy Poopdeck

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 19th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker

I'm up for meeting at Gamerz. I looked at both the whoysyers and the gamerz sites and I don't see anything listed for 10/17.
Old September 19th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Pablo the Back-Stabber View Post
I'm up for meeting at Gamerz. I looked at both the whoysyers and the gamerz sites and I don't see anything listed for 10/17.
Not seeing it either.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 19th, 2009, 02:09 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Not seeing it either.
It is a forum topic. For some reason, it only showed up after I logged in. If you are just browsing and not logged in, some forum topics don't show up. It is the most recently posted thread if you log in. It is pretty much an all day thing at Gamerz to try to gather food donations and winter clothing donations for area charities. I can be there by 3:30, and I'll just plan to bring a map or two and a couple armies. I'll also bring some board games. If people can make it great, if not I'll try to rope in some newbies.
Old September 19th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Laszlo the Malformed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Quincy Poopdeck View Post
Quote:
Not seeing it either.
It is a forum topic. For some reason, it only showed up after I logged in. If you are just browsing and not logged in, some forum topics don't show up. It is the most recently posted thread if you log in. It is pretty much an all day thing at Gamerz to try to gather food donations and winter clothing donations for area charities. I can be there by 3:30, and I'll just plan to bring a map or two and a couple armies. I'll also bring some board games. If people can make it great, if not I'll try to rope in some newbies.
Yo-ho-ho sounds great to me. Some Scape followed by RftG, Dominion, and we'll finish up with some Chaos in the Old World and we can splice the mainbrace when we are done.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 19th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not seeing it either.
Yo-ho-ho sounds great to me. Some Scape followed by RftG, Dominion, and we'll finish up with some Chaos in the Old World and we can splice the mainbrace when we are done.
I say done and done. Been wanting to try before I buy Dominion.
Old September 19th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Huge Fanboy

Sounds goo me Buckos!

Prepare to get the flogging of a lifetime.

What time does it start?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 20th, 2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not seeing it either.
WYG site doesn't have a time, just that it is an all day event. I think Gamerz opens around noon. I'll put a post on WYG's site and get more details to post here.
Old September 20th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Huge Fanboy

How late is Gamerz open on the weekend?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 20th, 2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
How late is Gamerz open on the weekend?
According to WYG posts, it is open 10 am to 12 am on Saturday's. I've posted to ask for a few more details and I'll share them when I have them.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 11:39 AM

Moxilla Woo who?

Oh... so does this mean that there is no NHSD in Indianapolis? I was trying to convince some of the Ohio guys to attend. I guess I am a bit late though.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:51 PM
Huge Fanboy

Pretty much. We couldn't get folks to commit in time, or in time for prize support, so we rolled Scape into the gaming Saturday @ Gamerz.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day