Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old February 1st, 2022, 09:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Comic Maps - Avengers Tower

Very cool.
Nice jet.
Old March 30th, 2022, 07:22 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Comic Maps - Tower of London

I revised another old map I made for a Gang of Four gameday, one I based on the Tower of London after my first trip to the UK.

TOWER OF LONDON - 4 RotV, 2 FotA and 3 RttFF

Old March 30th, 2022, 07:58 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

4 RotV? Nice.

Would be really interesting to play on depending on the armies.
Glyphs could really affect gameplay as well.
Looks fun.
Old April 5th, 2022, 09:56 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
4 RotV? Nice.
Maybe one day I'll design a map that uses 69 RotV sets.
Old May 23rd, 2022, 08:48 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Comic Maps - Subways

I made a couple of new maps inspired by the NYC subway system, another setting that's a staple of Marvel comics:

SUBWAY (ATLANTIC AVE) - 4 RotV, 2 Marvel and 4 FotA

SUBWAY (TIMES SQUARE) - 4 RotV, 3 Marvel and 4 FotA

Atlantic Avenue is one of Brooklyn's biggest subway hubs and Times Square is... well, it's Times Square. Personally, I think the Times Square map might have more play flexibility since I can imagine scenarios with opposing start zones on either the long or short sides, whereas the smaller Atlantic Ave map might only be playable in one direction.
Old May 23rd, 2022, 09:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Neat concept. I could see something where you take damage if you're on the tracks at the end of the round.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 23rd, 2022, 10:03 PM

Cool maps Sherm!
Old May 24th, 2022, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Neat concept. I could see something where you take damage if you're on the tracks at the end of the round.
Thanks. Yeah, I'm envisioning scenarios in which the trains arrive in or pass through the station at the end of predetermined rounds and inflict damage on figures on the tracks. Could make for some interesting situations with figures trying to use timely knockbacks to push their opponents into harm's way. Wouldn't mind picking up some model subway cars to use on these maps too, but so far the ones I've found are pretty pricey.
Old May 24th, 2022, 08:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, that'd be sick.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 24th, 2022, 08:44 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These are awesome

I would test on a subway map all the time.
Old May 25th, 2022, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
I would test on a subway map all the time.
You mean playtest? That's funny, considering I've been designing these maps with aesthetics in mind more than game balance, but yeah - I suppose the symmetry of the subway maps would lend themselves well to competitive play.
Old July 5th, 2022, 07:10 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Comic Maps - Arkham Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado
Now do Arkham Asylum.

Took a shot at an Arkham Asylum map, initially trying one that could represent the interior, but square rooms and hallways are tough to replicate using Heroscape terrain. Instead, I decided to go with a map of Arkham's exterior grounds inspired by how it's generally depicted in comics and Batman the Animated Series:

ARKHAM ASYLUM - 2 RotV, 2 FotA, 2 RttFF

It should be a good place to park my Batmobile, maybe in a scenario where the Bat family has to stop the inmates from escaping through the gate.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios