Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

View Poll Results: Which next-gen console do you prefer right now?
Xbox One 4 11.11%
PS4 17 47.22%
Neither, happy with what I have/don't play video games. 15 41.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 19th, 2013, 07:28 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
^_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Check this out.
I figured it was only a matter of time before Microsoft figured out how stupid these new policies were. However, I didn't think Microsoft would come around that quickly.
They still need people to save up the green loot before the system comes out. The greedy buggers like green loot. :3

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 19th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Next Gen Consoles

Wow, great job Microsoft. It's not common to have a change of plans based on fan reaction so quickly.

That said, that is still way too expensive for an Xbox.
Old June 19th, 2013, 08:58 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Wow, great job Microsoft. It's not common to have a change of plans based on fan reaction so quickly.

I agree 100% here.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old June 19th, 2013, 09:46 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

Well, to be fair, the Xbox One does include a second-generation Kinect. Sony has yet to announce any plans to bundle the move controller and stereo camera with the Playstation 4.
Old June 20th, 2013, 08:39 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Check this out.
Wow! That's crazy. I'm pretty amazed that Microsoft reversed direction on that. I'm more of an Xbox gamer and I was having second thoughts about the Xbox One, but this makes it an easier choice. I'll probably end up with an Xbox One 6 months after launch.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old June 20th, 2013, 05:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

There is no way I will ever get the Xbox1 under the current plans for it. Why would I buy a product that I can not use with out receiving their permission daily? I'm also not going to buy games at full price just so I can't play them at my friends house. Microsoft has really gone off the deep end.
Old June 20th, 2013, 05:29 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
There is no way I will ever get the Xbox1 under the current plans for it. Why would I buy a product that I can not use with out receiving their permission daily? I'm also not going to buy games at full price just so I can't play them at my friends house. Microsoft has really gone off the deep end.
They've taken back the daily online requirements, so there's one less thing to gripe about.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old June 20th, 2013, 06:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Wii U!

I just got an Xbox 360, so I have a ton of games to play before I consider upgrading. Wii U would definitely be my first choice, with the new Smash Bros and Mario Kart and the like now announced. Wasn't excited at all before, since their starting line up was lame, but the future looks good!

Need 3DS's really bad too, so my wife and I can play the new Pokemon games. We enjoy playing them together, which is really awesome, so I'm prioritizing that. Job situation kind of sucks now, plus we're moving to a new apartment, so the odds of getting them by the time X and Y come out are extremely slim, but I'm hoping.
Old July 6th, 2013, 12:33 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Check this out.
THAT is amazing! I was thinking all along that MS was shooting themselves with the "have to be online to play and no disc sharing" bologna. I was seriously gonna get a Wii U as my next gen console, but maybe I'll strongly reconsider the Xbox now.

I've never really liked the PS games much at all. If the Wii/Wii U had better online community/interface/matchmaking, I wouldn't even consider Xbox either. I love me some SSBB, but online matchmaking blows in that game. Pokemon (despite its childish nature) is such a deep and strategic turn based RPG, and I enjoy playing that online too, minus hackers that use a pikachu with moves like fissure and have a cheat to make it hit 100% of the time.

All in all, I think I am going to be in a toss up between Wii U and Xbox. I'd like to hear how good/bad the online is with the Wii U before I get it.
Old July 6th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I've been more inclined to be an X-Box type, but that bone headed decision put me in the PS4 camp pretty firmly, even after the decision to about face.

Last edited by Agent Minivann; July 8th, 2013 at 03:17 AM.
Old December 15th, 2013, 11:12 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Xbox.

After the reversal of DRM it's only real downside is cost.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games