Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which story do you like the best?
Shimmering, the sapphire of Raelin’s aura dissipated Zelrig’s imperial breath. 4 10.81%
Sonya licked the soldiers' blood from her lip... sweet vengeance. 4 10.81%
Roaring bitterly, Sgt. Alexander thrust his blade through Raelin's killer. 4 10.81%
...and Gluk the Dzu-Teh never peed on a glacier again. 18 48.65%
Carr stared up at Krug, this would not be easy. 0 0%
The air was stale and tense. Orcs waited in ambush. 0 0%
Hidden in the Ticalla brush, Drake felt safe until.....CHOMP! 2 5.41%
Her eternal sacrifice, futile for one so full of hate? 3 8.11%
"Come sit here, General," Kiova beckoned. "At your command, Empress." 0 0%
Major Q9 stood atop the hill. "Damn..." muttered Drake resignedly. 2 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 16th, 2008, 12:51 AM
The Chronicler

Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tales of Heroscape VOTE!

Hello folks,

Great job to all of you who entered the Tales of Heroscape contest. I know its not an easy task to paint a vivid picture with only ten precious words at your disposal. There were (by my count) 30 official entries to the contest and my team of judges boiled it down to the ten most impressive for all members of the site to vote on.

The winner of this contest will receive 1 year of site supportership to use themselves or donate elsewhere. Good luck finalists!

6 RoTV, 3 SotM, 3 RttFF, 3 FotA, 3 VW, 3 TT, 3 TJ.
At least 3 of every common, 1 of every unique.

Aeston's Maps
Before Heroscape: The History that Lead to our Game

Last edited by Aeston; June 16th, 2008 at 12:56 AM.
Old June 16th, 2008, 02:07 AM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Tales of Heroscape VOTE!

Yay, I made it!

And I'm tied for second place!

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old June 16th, 2008, 07:12 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can't vote for myself, right?
Old June 16th, 2008, 08:12 AM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

I didn't make it I also find it weird tthat only one comical one made it. I was already planning to vote for the canabolistic Nakitas.
Old June 16th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

I thought mine was pretty good.

And I think we already know who's going to win this......

Old June 16th, 2008, 11:43 AM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

I can't believe I made it to the finals! I honestly never expected that to happen. Well, by the looks of it, I'm not going to win anyway, but it was fun still.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old June 16th, 2008, 11:54 AM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
I didn't make it I also find it weird tthat only one comical one made it. I was already planning to vote for the canabolistic Nakitas.
While I appreciate the vote of confidence, it's more than understandable. These were supposed to be tales of battle in Heroscape, presumably taking place in Valhalla... not morbid attempts at humor taking place on a Wal-Mart shelf. The right ones made it in, and the right one is winning.
Old June 16th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
While I appreciate the vote of confidence, it's more than understandable. These were supposed to be tales of battle in Heroscape, presumably taking place in Valhalla... not morbid attempts at humor taking place on a Wal-Mart shelf. The right ones made it in, and the right one is winning.
You say that while Gluk is peeing on Glaciers up there.

Old June 16th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
The right ones made it in, and the right one is winning.
You say that while Gluk is peeing on Glaciers up there.
o·pin·ion (əˈpɪnyən) [uh-pin-yuhn] – noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
4. Law: the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5. a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.
6. a favorable estimate; esteem: I haven't much of an opinion of him.
Old June 16th, 2008, 12:35 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

See this is what I get for taking this thing seriously instead of entering something funny
Old June 16th, 2008, 12:44 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

yeah, well entering something funny only seemed to work once. Good luck to those are clearly going to get second, third, forth, etc.
Old June 16th, 2008, 12:46 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Had I known I would have entered something with the word POOP, FART or BOOBIES in it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games