Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 21st, 2010, 01:35 PM

MagJam Woo who?
MagJam's Customs

Cleaned up the text a bit and updated the new entries, enjoy...

Phelan
Once a proud Tarn Viking, Phelan was thought to be lost after a vicous attack by Utgars Anubian Wolves. When he reapeared changed he was cast out and hunted by his clan. Yet through persistence and will, he has reformed his old bonds of brotherhood and seeks his vengenance against Utgar's forces.
Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 1
Att: 4
Def: 3
Kin to the Clan - Whenever a Tarn Viking figure is destroyed, place the figure on the army card which destroyed it. Phelan will receive 1 extra attack die for every Tarn Viking on the army card he is attacking.
Fearsome Retribution - Any unit that follows Utgar rolls one less defense die when defending against Phelan.
100 points

Demetrius
Trying to fill out the ranks with some armored healing, BRING ON THE CLERICS!
Life: 6
Move: 5
Att: 3
Def: 4
Holy Aura - Whenever an undead figure moves within 3 spaces of Demetrius roll the 20-sided die. 1-4 nothing happens, 5-10 the figure must stop, 11-19 the figure stops and takes one wound, 20 destroy the figure. Roll separately for each figure.
Touch of Grace - If any valiant figure adjacent to Demetrius receives enough wounds to be destroyed you may roll the 20 sided die. 1-10 the figure is destroyed, 10-15 the figure remains with no more than 1 life, 16-20 ignore all damage.
130 points

Adner
Just having fun with a Taelord.

Outcast Monk Izanaki
Life: 5
Move: 6
Att: 3
Def: 4
Flawed Shaolin Assault- Izanaki may attempt to attack any or all figures adjacent to him. If any attack fails to inflict a wound, Izanaki's turn is over. Roll each attack separately.
Inconsolable Rage - For every Monk that is killed within 6 clear sight spaces of Izanaki, place that figure on Izanaki's army card. Each figure adds an additional attack die up to a max of 3.
Stealth Leap 13 - Instead of his normal move, Izanaki may Stealth Leap. Stealth Leap has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Izanaki's leaping movement, ignore elevations. Izanaki may leap over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Izanaki may not peap more than 13 levels up or down in a single leap. If Izanaki is engaged when he starts to leap, he does not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Points - 120

*Awesome Picture Pending*
Druss
Life - 6
Move - 5
Range - 1
Att - 6
Def - 3
Death's Foe *range 1 attack 6* - If Druss is every destroyed, before you remove the figure roll the 20-sided die. 1-12, remove the figure. 13-19, make one attack before removing him. 20, make two attacks.

Last edited by MagJam; July 17th, 2010 at 12:34 AM. Reason: update
Old June 21st, 2010, 01:42 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: New Custom Question

It sounds like you've already got a good custom started. It's really not up to me or anyone else where you go from here. It's your custom. The hate marker is a really cool and unique idea. I'd think it would best suit an assasin. A scout or a greek wouldn't have the hatred against a single figure that an assasin would.

Old June 21st, 2010, 01:45 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you haven't checked it out yet, I would suggest start by looking at GreyOwl's compendium. It helps alot, especially people just starting out. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:00 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

You could just go with something like this.

Tribal Surf Dude

Life ?
Move 5
Range 1
Attack ?
Defense ?

Hit and Run
Tribal Surf Dude may attack at any point before after or during his regular move.

Surfer
Tribal Surf Dude does not stop when entering a water space. If Tribal Surf Dude's entire move will take place in water spaces he may move 3 additional spaces.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:01 AM

Robert is surprisingly tart

I like the monk idea but he's inconsistent with the monk idea. You could make him an Outcast Monk or something of that nature due to his anger and rage characteristics. That would also explain his growth of hair.

I think you should bump his PV to 120. Are you still thinking of having him work for Ullar? I am beginning to think that is not the best general for him.

Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:25 AM

MagJam Woo who?

I think I agree. Ullar seems a force fit rather than anything else. I like to think of him as Aang the Avatar, with his last chakra locked because he has issues he can't resolve. Maybe that doesn't make him a master after all. Hmm...I hear the horns of Einar calling...
Old June 22nd, 2010, 03:47 PM

Don't be so quick with Einar either...because of his anger and rage issues he isn't quite the disciplined soldier that Einar typically recruits...o where, o where shall Izanaki finally find his home?

Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:53 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well if you go with the outcast monk idea, Utgar would be the perfect fit.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 08:08 AM

MagJam Woo who?

NNOOOO!!!! Anymore Utgar figures and and the container we use to store them won't close

I suppose however that would not stop any synergy so the utility wouldn't be lost. Thanks for the suggestions guys. Hopefully I will have the card made up over the weekend. I am already underway on a Taelord conversion to Barbarian hero, repaint of some Knights, since the lady I bought them from treated them like toys, go figure. Other than that plans include Dr. Doom into a Jandar cleric, Venom into Kratos and Thanos into Druss the Legend. Stay tuned!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 03:07 PM

You should either rename this thread or start a new one for all of your custom work. I am very excited to see what you come up with.

I think customs are going to be the only way that "Classic" 'Scape will be able to survive.

Old June 23rd, 2010, 05:02 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

When you described what you did I thought "how lame" But seeing the picture of the mini I can only say Wow That is so cool. I don't see why he can't be an outcast monk working for the same General as the other monks.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old June 23rd, 2010, 05:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
When you described what you did I thought "how lame" But seeing the picture of the mini I can only say Wow That is so cool. I don't see why he can't be an outcast monk working for the same General as the other monks.
Just because the monks at home hate him, doesn't mean that Ullar has to.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards