Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 15th, 2022, 05:10 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Yeah, don't make fake pledges. Each pledge I've made I've moved money around as if the money is actually spent.
Caps, please know I wasn’t singling you out. My statement was a general one. I’m encouraging everybody to stick to their typical spending sensibilities. This of course can wildly differ between individuals.

It does no good to send false signals to Hasbro. We want them to know our true spending intentions, and the actual limits of our gaming budgets.

If you think $250 is too much, don’t just back it to help bump numbers.

If you typically buy 3 of everything, don’t bump this up to 5 to inflate the numbers, just be real with it.
What you're saying is indeed wise. Say no to inflation! Lol.

But I think the info value of the campaign's $$ result is going to be poor at best. It might tell Hasbro something regarding if they do something like this again, but I don't think it gives a true picture of the potential Heroscape market at all. I'm convinced the real market is much larger than this. Better campaign, different platform, different company, etc etc. Maybe not going to happen, but if it did...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion