Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 26th, 2011, 07:11 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Jumpstart Guide

Looks very witchy... and red...

Does Scarlet Witch use markers by any chance?
Old March 26th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'd tell you all but I'd have to kill you.

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 27th, 2011, 02:34 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Looks very witchy... and red...

Does Scarlet Witch use markers by any chance?
I know I know, but that's because I playtested her, and I'm not telling either
Old April 15th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Updated list of figures used with Wave 5, Mister Mxyzptlk, and the last few Public Designs.
Old June 26th, 2011, 07:20 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

This is fabulous! And a wonderful little guide! Thanks a bunch!

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old June 26th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamoguy View Post
This is fabulous! And a wonderful little guide! Thanks a bunch!
Gald you like it and welcome to the insanity!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 26th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

My wallet is the only one I know who hates C3G.
Old July 9th, 2011, 11:20 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Re-discovering MarvelScape....love this thread.....

Thanks!

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old July 10th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Tickle Pickle

This is a great place to ask questions EyeOfSauron. Let us know if you have any.
Old July 10th, 2011, 01:41 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Ok, first one: where is a good thread for a "Car Destructible Object"?

Love the destructible object rules (better than our home brew), but cars/trucks are sorely missing....

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
This is a great place to ask questions EyeOfSauron. Let us know if you have any.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old July 10th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

Sadly there are no C3G car Destructable Objects yet. You just gave me a good idea for my draft list.
Old July 10th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah - I'd love to see someone do a generic car DO and work the kinks out of the system ... that way, when I get around to my Batmobile draft pick, the road will be, as they say ... paved.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy