Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old October 4th, 2010, 05:47 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Killer Lawnmower is a heck of a trader! Trade with confidence!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old October 5th, 2010, 02:31 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wants
Spoiler Alert!

Haves
Spoiler Alert!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Last edited by Flame Gryphon; October 5th, 2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old October 5th, 2010, 04:27 PM

azrael427 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello all. I got into Heroscape about a month ago when I got a killer deal on an incomplete ROTV. The pieces that were missing were a single hex grass piece. An Izumi samurai, the one with blades crossed infront. A Zettian guard, the one with the gun more at a 90 degree angle, and Raelin. A poster said he was going to send those pieces to me free but I never received them and he wouldn't answer my pms, anyways I was wondering if someone. Would be willing to sell those missing pieces to me for relatively cheap. Thank you.
Old October 5th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael427 View Post
Hello all. I got into Heroscape about a month ago when I got a killer deal on an incomplete ROTV. The pieces that were missing were a single hex grass piece. An Izumi samurai, the one with blades crossed infront. A Zettian guard, the one with the gun more at a 90 degree angle, and Raelin. A poster said he was going to send those pieces to me free but I never received them and he wouldn't answer my pms, anyways I was wondering if someone. Would be willing to sell those missing pieces to me for relatively cheap. Thank you.
PM me your address and I'll send them to you. Do you need the cards as well?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 5th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Looking for:
Major X17
Agent Skahen

Wo-Sa-Ga
Master Woo
Eldgrim the Viking Champion
Zelrig
2-3x Gladiatrons
2-3x Knights of Weston

Also the expensive Kilowog HeroClix figure

Have some extra Uncommon Heroes (1 Iron Golem, Werewolf, Feral Troll and Mindflayer) to trade, a few assorted Heroes (Sir Dupis, Kato Katsuro, Chardris, and Shori) and an unopened Wave 9 Hero Pack and PayPal. Would like to get at least two Heroes in one trade if possible. (Might be willing to part with more of my collection for the right trade)
Thanks.
Updates in bold and I have crossed out a few of my wants due to getting them.
Old October 5th, 2010, 05:49 PM

Jebuh214 Woo who?

Have:

1x every unit from RotV

Want:

Figs from D1 or D2

send me a PM

Do you like Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa?
Or Summoner Wars?
Or both!?
Well come check out Curse of Ret-Talus signups going on now at Plaidhatgames!
Old October 5th, 2010, 06:16 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Just had god trades with Frylock & Paronychodon

I am asking for any reasonable offers on the below, but please make sure to look at my description on the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I recently got a huge deal off Craigslist which had 1/2 of everything added to my previous 2/3 of everything and provides manifest destiny to me "collecting them all". Willing to Trade or pay. I will take shipping into consideration to see what is worth my while. Want is in order of what I want to trade, have in order of release. Will take new or opened in good condition. If my haves are not listed as NIB, they are opened, some marked w/ initials on bottom, but in good condition.

Rare in BOLD I highly prefer to trade or else charge eBay prices for (so I can buy my wants on eBay). Others trade prefrred but will sell for best offer at a minimum of Auggie's buy prices, which is still cheaper than anyone sells online. Do not ask, "How much for..." - Make an offer and PM it to me. If you want to offer low but say "if someone offers you more let me know" feel free and I will offer counter-offers, as I would rather have more people make offers and it never hurts to ask "$1 for X" as long as you know you might be "outbid".

Have:
  • Money (Paypal, Google, Check in mail), order new stuff online and have it shipped to you.
  • Origins Promotions: Axis & Allies 1939-1945 Starter, 1940-1934 North Africa Map Guide; Magic Green Plainswalkers 30-card deck
  • Summoner Wars - 2x Khan Queso Mercinary
  • Crossbow & Catapults
  • Road to the Forgotten Forrest
  • Fortress of the Archkyrie
  • ROTV Terrain sets x 3 (v2 - regular water and dice) + extra terrain
  • Markers, dice, & figs for 1 complete ROTV
  • ROTV Figs x 1 + extra: Agent Carr, Grimna, Krav Maga Agent, Marro Warriors x 3, Mimring x 2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Sgt. Drake Alexander, Syvarris
  • 1: Mallidon's Prophecy: Arrow Gruts x 2, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Omnicron Snipers, Tornak, Venoc Vipers x 3 , Venoc Warlord
  • 2: Utgar's Rage: Anubian Wolves*, Khosumet The Darklord*, Knights Of Weston (Painted), Krug, Me-Burq-Sa, Minions of Utgar, Sir Denrick, Swog Rider x 3
    Spoiler Alert!
  • 2.5: Orm's Return (1NIB): Brunak x 2, Charos, Deathwalker 8000 x 2, Dund x 2, Su-Bak-Nax 2
  • 2.5: Road To The Forgotten Forest: Dumutef Guard x2
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery (Lawmen and Samurai NIB*): Deadeye Dan*, James Murphy*, Sudema*, Tagawa Samurai*
  • 5: Thora's Vengeance: Deathreavers x 3, DeathStalkers, Kozuke Samurai, Ninjas Of The Northern Wind
  • 6: Dawn Of Darkness: Eldgrim The Viking Champion x 2, Empress Kiova, Runa, Shades Of Bleakewoode, Zombies Of Morindan x 3 (+ 2 Zombies)
  • 7: Fields of Valor: (Fiends and Vampires NIB) Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Isamu
  • 7.5: Swarm of the Marro x 2 + 1 extra squad Marrden Nagrubs - 2 squads of Stingers - 1 Raelin v2
  • 8: Defenders of Kinsland (Soldiers and Wolves NIB) 10th Regiment of Foot, Grok Riders, Kato Katsuro, Moriko, Sir Dupuis, Ulginesh, Wolves of Badru x 3
  • 9: Blackmoon's Seige: Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Brave Arrow, Capuan Guards, Kumiko, Migol Ironwill, Mohican River Tribe x 2*, Protectors of Ullar x 2 , Tul-Bak-Ra
  • 10: Valkrill's Gambit: Elite Onyx Vipers x 2, Granite Guardians*, Nerak The Glacian Swog Rider x 2, Quasatch Hunters x *, Sir Hawthorne x 2
  • D0: Battle for the Underdark: Ana Karithon, Darrak Ambershard, Erevan SunShadow, Tandros Kreel
*Pending Trade

Want:
  • 6: Dawn Of Darkness Tagawa Samurai Archers x 2
  • 6: Dawn Of Darkness Heavy Gruts*
  • 3: Jandar's Oath Macdirk Warriors
  • 3: Jandar's Oath Microcorp Agents x 2
  • 3: Jandar's Oath Concan The Kyrie Warrior
  • 3: Jandar's Oath Deathwalker 7000
  • 3: Jandar's Oath Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan*
  • 3: Jandar's Oath Saylind The Kyrie Warrior
  • 3: Jandar's Oath Sentinels Of Jandar x 2
  • 3: Jandar's Oath Shaolin Monks
  • 7.5: The Master's Arrival Master Win Chiu Woo
  • 9: Blackmoon's Seige Marro Dividers x 2
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Armoc Vipers*
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Aubrien Archers x 3
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Gladiatrons x 2
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Morsbane
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Sacred Band x 3
  • 5.5: Crest Of The Valkyrie Laglor
  • 5: Thora's Vengeance Warriors Of Ashra*
  • 7: Fields of Valor Ashigaru Harquebus x 2
  • 7: Fields of Valor Ashigaru Yari x 2
  • 7: Fields of Valor Templar Cavalry x 2
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Gurei-Oni x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Sujoah x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Wo-Sa-Ga x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Zelrig x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Zetacron x 1
  • D0: Battle for the Underdark Deepwyrm Drow x 2*
  • 2.5: Volcarren Wasteland Obsidian Guards
  • C3G Figures
    Spoiler Alert!
  • Money for non-bolded items, but I will give better value in trade than $.

Past Good Trades with Frylock, Paronychodon, Pilgrim, robbdaman, Hilo-scaper, LUCKE13, killercactus, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher, Fedex worker, saintBYgrace, J4Jandar, Uchiha Blood, TheSparkleInYourWater
Bad trade with (completely burned by) Skater_12, (Missing Items with) Melwing17

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 11th, 2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old October 6th, 2010, 03:21 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I do not have an awful lot to trade in the way of Heroscape but I'm looking for:

MacDirk Warriors
Alastair MacDirk

I have a bunch of LOTR figures and a NIB fotress set (and obviously cash).
PM me for more details.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.
Old October 6th, 2010, 06:02 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Had a great trade with lefton4ya.

EDIT: I no longer have Gladiatrons or Aubriens for trade. Sorry guys.

Last edited by Frylock; October 6th, 2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old October 6th, 2010, 06:17 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Had a great trade with lefton4ya.
-.- He hasn't replied to my PM yet.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; October 7th, 2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old October 6th, 2010, 10:38 PM

generalgina knows what's in an order marker generalgina knows what's in an order marker

Have:
Jotun
Theracus
Braxas
Major Q9
Ashigaru Harquebus (2 squads)
Omnicron Repulsors (4 squads)
Omnicron Snipers (2 squads)
Saylind the Kyrie Warrior
Sonya Esenwin
Cyprien Esenwin (missing rt. hand sword, came out of pack that way)
Kyntela Gwyn
Marro Drudge (1 squad)
Blastatrons (2 squads)
Deathstalkers (1 squad)
Greater Ice Elemental
Braves and Brawlers x2 (willing to open and split these up)
Dividers and Defenders x2 (willing to open and split these up)
Dwarves and Repulsors x3 (NOT willing to split these up)
any figure from the D1 Heroes of Faerun Pack
20 sparkly water tiles

Fig only
Morsbane
Empress Kiova
Deathwalker 8000

Card only
Alastair MacDirk
Nilfheim

cash

Want:
Fire Elementals
any D2 pack
Shurrak x2
Werewolf Lord
Rhogar Dragonspine
BattleLore 100 Years War exp.
Summoner Wars promo cards
Various D&D minis - PM me a list and I'll let you know what I'm intrested in.
Cash
Old October 7th, 2010, 06:41 PM

Chrischappel24 Woo who?

Can anyone sell me 2 Warriors of Feldspar full sets? I don't care if they're open or not just in good condition.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online