Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old November 1st, 2010, 05:11 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Lefton4Ya is a 9 out of 10 star trader! He sent me the wrong squad, but it was one I needed, and the rest of the trade was fabulous! He's very cooperative and I'd definately trade with him again.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 1st, 2010, 06:50 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Lefton4Ya is a 9 out of 10 star trader! He sent me the wrong squad, but it was one I needed, and the rest of the trade was fabulous! He's very cooperative and I'd definately trade with him again.
scapemage921 is 10/10. He put up with me not mailing stuff when I originally planned. Also, I completely got the Anubian wolves and wolves of Bardu confused for the whole trade. Hopefully he can get the wolves of Bardu easier than Anubian Wolves to make up for it.

To the rest of you, I will be updating my trade thread shortly to account for losses and gains.
Old November 1st, 2010, 11:05 PM

generalgina knows what's in an order marker generalgina knows what's in an order marker

Great Trade with Airdroppers!
Old November 2nd, 2010, 01:05 AM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker

Things I'm looking for (in order from most to least):
Ornak
Drones and Minions x1
Volcarren Wasteland
Acolarh
Fyorlag Spiders x1
Minute Men and Wolves x1

Have:
2x Warriors of Feldspar (NIB)
1x Warriors and Soulborgs
1 full set of Rise of the Valkyrie figures
1 full set of Swarm of the Marro unique figures (minus the Marro hive)
1 full set of BftU Unique Heroes
Tons of Magic the Gathering cards (mostly Tempest-Time Spiral)

Last edited by beisaic; November 4th, 2010 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Bought some new stuff.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 05:34 PM

Tupiniquim has disabled reputation

Back to business again...

Haves
Deathwalker 7000
Tagawa Samurai
Ninjas of The Northern Wind
Kozuke Samurai
Warriors of Feldspar x1 (NIB)
Feral Troll x 2
Deepwyrm Drow
Sahuagin Raider
Marvel Heroes figures

Wants
Knights of Weston
Swog Rider
Sentinels of Jandar
Aubrien Archers
Sacred Band
Zombies of Morindan
Master Win
Agent Skahen

Now waiting for 2014!
Old November 3rd, 2010, 09:06 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

Here is what I want
1x Knights
2x Heavies
Raknar's Vision in box
Marro Drones

Here is what I have
Wave 9 Common Packs
Wave 5 Nakitas Pack
Wave 5 Ninjas of Northwind/Kozuke Pack
Old November 3rd, 2010, 10:41 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

BUYING NEARLY ANY SCAPE!!! (such as Wave 3,4,6,8 commons, plus others...)

I desperately need to complete my collection.

With Christmas rolling around and a low budget on my part, it may be a little while before I can pay for it, but I promise I will.

MegaSilver
Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:43 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So does Heroscape ending mean that terrain like the TT or WV is going to go up or down in price on Ebay?

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:45 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
So does Heroscape ending mean that terrain like the TT or WV is going to go up or down in price on Ebay?
I assume it'll go up, since we all know they won't be made again anytime soon. Then, in a few years, if there hasn't been a re-release, prices will probably fall.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:48 PM
...IS Mediocre

hoju511 is surprisingly tart

Im looking for 1 squad of Gladiatrons.

I have Braves and Brawlers & Dwarves and Repulsors
Old November 4th, 2010, 12:19 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
I assume it'll go up, since we all know they won't be made again anytime soon. Then, in a few years, if there hasn't been a re-release, prices will probably fall.
In the short run, I believe they will go up as Scapers scramble to complete collections. As time goes on, the lack of new releases will likely push some people to move on to other games and sell their collections. If enough do that, then the prices will come down.

@'Scaper94 - PM sent about our in-the-works trade.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 4th, 2010, 12:19 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

edit

Guess I'm getting back into Scape

Last edited by xraine69; November 12th, 2010 at 12:30 AM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online