Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old March 28th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Dualahorn's Pictured Battle Reports. Predict the Victor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
My vote goes to kyle.

Did you post this just to irritate me? Are you completely incapable of checking the last few posts before your own?

If I seem uncommonly hard on Ninja Status, it's because he's my little brother, and he should know better than this, living in the same house with me...
Old March 28th, 2012, 08:42 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well common sense (in most cases) depends on your age.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old March 28th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Well common sense (in most cases) depends on your age.
Old March 28th, 2012, 09:41 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
My vote goes to kyle.

Did you post this just to irritate me? Are you completely incapable of checking the last few posts before your own?

If I seem uncommonly hard on Ninja Status, it's because he's my little brother, and he should know better than this, living in the same house with me...
This sums it up much better than I was about to. Good thing I realized there was a fifth page.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports