Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 8th, 2011, 09:15 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD 2011: Mash-Up Smash-Up Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venair View Post
Awsome! I hope some of the "maybes" will decide to show as wll. My aunt has work, but my unlce is still driving me and I got my cousin to tag along. They may just watch us play scape though... my uncle works to often to learn to play games and my cousin is pretty shy. Still looking for scape to give to the prize table.
If you can't find any 'scape, you can always throw in $10 to the prize table.

If everybody showed up, we'd have over 30 attendees! So keep your hopes up.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 8th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Still looking for scape to give to the prize table.
Rather than official 'scape, it might be easier to get some C3V figures. I suspect they'd be well received, even without the cards made up (and if you have a colour printer and can make the cards too, so much the better!).

You can find which they are here, and there is some online shopping advice here.

[This advice is completely independent and in no way reflects my wish to acquire some C3V units.]
Old October 8th, 2011, 09:49 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Still looking for scape to give to the prize table.
Rather than official 'scape, it might be easier to get some C3V figures. I suspect they'd be well received, even without the cards made up (and if you have a colour printer and can make the cards too, so much the better!).

You can find which they are here, and there is some online shopping advice here.

[This advice is completely independent and in no way reflects my wish to acquire some C3V units.]
I agree. Many smaller prizes is better than 1 bigger prize in my opinion since more people walk away with something.

Old October 8th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I agree. Many smaller prizes is better than 1 bigger prize in my opinion since more people walk away with something.
What's the deal with raffle tickets? Are you selling them too, to help cover costs, or is it just the ones that you get by showing up/bringing a prize/playing the different formats?
Old October 8th, 2011, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Quote:
What's the deal with raffle tickets? Are you selling them too, to help cover costs, or is it just the ones that you get by showing up/bringing a prize/playing the different formats?
No raffle tickets are for sale. The entire event is completely free, thanks to Onacara and RacNRoll gaming. Money won't buy you any more chance at winning a prize.

Old October 8th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No raffle tickets are for sale. The entire event is completely free, thanks to Onacara and RacNRoll gaming. Money won't buy you any more chance at winning a prize.
I was thinking more about numbers. If there are going to be ~3 raffle tickets per person, a few people bring a bunch of small prizes (as I'm currently intending) and with R˙chean's additions too, we might have more prizes than tickets. Which would be awesome.
Old October 8th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, if that happened, what would happen? I suppose you could give the leftovers to me!
Edit: 100th post!

Last edited by OEAO; October 8th, 2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: post #100
Old October 8th, 2011, 12:12 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

I don't think I ever responded Jimmy myself and perhaps 2 friends will be coming to the event.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old October 8th, 2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I was thinking more about numbers. If there are going to be ~3 raffle tickets per person, a few people bring a bunch of small prizes (as I'm currently intending) and with R˙chean's additions too, we might have more prizes than tickets. Which would be awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Yeah, if that happened, what would happen? I suppose you could give the leftovers to me!
Edit: 100th post!
There will definitely be more prizes than people if everyone brings something. What I will do is put all the raffle tickets in (between 1-4 per person depending), and if I draw the name of someone who has already won a prize, I will set it aside. If I draw someone who hasn't won a prize, they get the raffled prize and the ticket gets trashed. After everyone has 1 prize, I will put the remaining tickets back in and repeat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket View Post
I don't think I ever responded Jimmy myself and perhaps 2 friends will be coming to the event.
Wow! We could have up to 35 people playing 'scape on Saturday! Sweet!

Old October 8th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
There will definitely be more prizes than people if everyone brings something. What I will do is put all the raffle tickets in (between 1-4 per person depending), and if I draw the name of someone who has already won a prize, I will set it aside. If I draw someone who hasn't won a prize, they get the raffled prize and the ticket gets trashed. After everyone has 1 prize, I will put the remaining tickets back in and repeat.
I like the idea; here's a slight variant that might make it easier to implement:

Give everyone a door ticket and put those in one hat. Other tickets earned (either by bringing a prize or completing a variety of events) get a ticket put in a second hat. Work through the first hat first (so everyone gets one prize before anyone gets a second, using up presumably, the few really cool prizes that'll be there) and then work through the second hat just as they come (so people will have some random amount of small cool stuff).

Also, Lobo and SonOfLobo .
Old October 8th, 2011, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I like the idea; here's a slight variant that might make it easier to implement:

Give everyone a door ticket and put those in one hat. Other tickets earned (either by bringing a prize or completing a variety of events) get a ticket put in a second hat. Work through the first hat first (so everyone gets one prize before anyone gets a second, using up presumably, the few really cool prizes that'll be there) and then work through the second hat just as they come (so people will have some random amount of small cool stuff).

Also, Lobo and SonOfLobo .
That works. Mind bringing a couple of hats?

Old October 8th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
That works. Mind bringing a couple of hats?
On it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day