Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 13th, 2013, 12:30 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
How can I make a template on Photoshop?

I have zero experience with photoshop. My brother just lent me his laptop with it and I want to learn how to make a template. I know it will be several steps but was wondering if there was a tutorial or its actualy easy to do.

This is what I want to do.

I have a plastic template for tracing and I will scan it into the computer. Once there I want to turn it from a scanned picture to just the outline of the shape.

On top of this i want to overlap a picture of a texture but keeping its shape. Then on that overlap Grishnakhs hexes template.
Once this is done the idea is some one can download the image and just cut out the shap with a texture and hexes it.

Specificaly I have the shapes of the decks for ships but wanted to make a printable template with a wooden deck template with the hexes included.

Is this a hard task to do?
Old January 18th, 2013, 12:23 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: How can I make a template on Photoshop?

Hey Rocktroll, maybe you can find some help in whitestuff's GIMP tutorial. I've never used Photoshop, but I understand GIMP is a PS clone, so it should share some similarities. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion