Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old January 16th, 2012, 04:44 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Wow, an unsummoner.
Essentially similar to Tacullu, only worse in ways. You could always return your own unit to your hand for any reason, like to play Reinforcements or something of the like, especially if the unit costs 0.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 16th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Worse? I'd call it different.
Her summoning is free and limited to commons, which is great for 3-magic commons on the enemy side.

It could be used to set up for 'Into Darkness'.

I think I'd swap Xaserbane for her, rarely get to use his ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old January 16th, 2012, 10:02 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Her summoning is free and limited to commons, which is great for 3-magic commons on the enemy side.

Just "worse" per say, as the unit isn't destroyed, rather "bounced". Only worse in that sense, the ability has many other uses.

Old January 17th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:

Just "worse" per se, as the unit isn't destroyed, rather "bounced". Only worse in that sense, the ability has many other uses.
*Pet peeve alert!* Initiating correction!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 17th, 2012, 12:42 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:

Just "worse" per say, as the unit isn't destroyed, rather "bounced". Only worse in that sense, the ability has many other uses.
Don't forget that if that unit has a high magic cost, they have to spend all that magic again. It essentially destroys the unit without you getting the magic for it.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old January 17th, 2012, 12:46 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroz View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Don't forget that if that unit has a high magic cost, they have to spend all that magic again. It essentially destroys the unit without you getting the magic for it.
but they get to build it then, which gives them a magic boost.

Really, it's like destroying the unit for free, but giving your opponent the magic.

I think it will be strong in the end-game, and the Swordsman / Scout bouncing tricks might be pretty cool.

And dude - you never use Xaserbane's ability? He's amazing. Putting 3 dice on the summoner is awesome in the right situation.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 17th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
And dude - you never use Xaserbane's ability? He's amazing. Putting 3 dice on the summoner is awesome in the right situation.
Stalking Advance on him can be nuts. Adjust all your guys into attack position if they were 1 space away, and then move him a total of 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
New starters don't have hard boards. They're paper ones with fewer folds and more color than the original paper mats.
Ah, I see. While it won't stop me from buying it, I'm a bit disappointed. A starter set and premium board is $40, for $20 more you get the master set.

I honestly don't see why they weren't faction packs
Because faction packs didn't exist yet, and neither did the Master Set. Rather than re-release them as little tuck boxes we're updating the look of the starters and making the mats have fewer folds.

And you're right, maybe the Master set should cost more. Too late now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old January 17th, 2012, 12:34 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, I think Shadow Elves are the bane of any summoner with 5 or less life, so easy to get a couple of swings with a swordmaster and xaserbane.
Old January 17th, 2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
And you're right, maybe the Master set should cost more. Too late now.
Shhh!

Old January 17th, 2012, 06:15 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Stalking Advance on him can be nuts. Adjust all your guys into attack position if they were 1 space away, and then move him a total of 5.
Yeah - that turns to insanity really fast. If Hydrake wasn't so amazing, he'd be my favorite SE champ.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 17th, 2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Idiocracy
Old January 17th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh Hydrake... how awesome you are. Every game I've been in that he's been summoned, the Shadow Elves won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old January 17th, 2012, 06:54 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Oh Hydrake... how awesome you are. Every game I've been in that he's been summoned, the Shadow Elves won.
That's why we have Spy

L.K.R.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games