Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 14th, 2007, 01:59 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by manger
get height or taelord... or both
Special Attacks are never modified by anything.
Old March 14th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by manger
get height or taelord... or both
Special Attacks are never modified by anything.
Except death. Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Old March 14th, 2007, 05:36 PM

chakan2 has disabled reputation
I've heard a lot of bad mojo about DW 8000 on this forum, but in most of the games we've played he's been deadly. We have one friend who always picks him, and always manages to wipe out one of the dragons in one round with crazy 2 and 3 skull rolls 3 or 4 times in a row, and then proceeds to get monster defense rolls the rest of the game.
Old March 26th, 2007, 08:38 PM

dracothehalfdragon has disabled reputation
my house rules are that every 5th space up you get one more attack/defense die. this is useful as i specialize in soulborgs and almost always get the castle. usually i get height bonuses of 4-6 and destroy my brothers army, it just sucks when i have a superior unit with an extreme attack and my attack gets blocked by an airborne elite

No more giant sigs
Old March 26th, 2007, 09:33 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakan2
I've heard a lot of bad mojo about DW 8000 on this forum, but in most of the games we've played he's been deadly. We have one friend who always picks him, and always manages to wipe out one of the dragons in one round with crazy 2 and 3 skull rolls 3 or 4 times in a row, and then proceeds to get monster defense rolls the rest of the game.
Sure he can clean, any unit can. The problem is that he's 130 points and has one life. He's just too much of a gamble that's why he's not well liked.

Quote:
my house rules are that every 5th space up you get one more attack/defense die. this is useful as i specialize in soulborgs and almost always get the castle. usually i get height bonuses of 4-6 and destroy my brothers army, it just sucks when i have a superior unit with an extreme attack and my attack gets blocked by an airborne elite
I wonder how long it will take your brother to stop playing. Seriously, that is one broken rule bro, get rid of it. The castle is quite powerful already.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 26th, 2007, 09:44 PM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Without fail if I am playing a draft game and my opponent takes Krug I will pick DW8000 next. DW8000 is a Krug killer just like Krug is a killer of most other large and huge figures.

Admittedly though, I don't believe I recruit him for any other reason. I guess I would if my opponent recruited Vipers but for some reason that never happens anymore.

Old March 26th, 2007, 10:22 PM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
dracothehalfdragon, congrats, you have necromanced a thread

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units