Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 11th, 2013, 07:53 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Peoria NHSD 2013: Pod Draft

I can swing to bring another map. I was thinking...

Last edited by Ninja Status; October 11th, 2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Blackroot confirmed ^_^
Old October 12th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I have Sidewinder set up now, but I could also bring Parched. Which one would be better?

Old October 12th, 2013, 11:48 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

IMO Since we already have a Jungle map I would prefer Sidewinder just for variety. Only my opinion though, I don't know what everyone else's preference is.
~NS
Old October 12th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Put me and Samuelfrost down as going!

Beware the vipers, kevindola, beware the vipers...
Old October 12th, 2013, 02:38 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Myself and I.S.B.3 can attend. I'm not sure about the bearded one yet, and Unseen Shadowz is doubtful.

I'll let you know what map I'm bringing as the event gets closer.

What news of Boromir?
Old October 12th, 2013, 09:31 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post

Your loaded d20 will not be allowed!
Old October 12th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Myself and I.S.B.3 can attend. I'm not sure about the bearded one yet, and Unseen Shadowz is doubtful.

I'll let you know what map I'm bringing as the event gets closer.

What news of Boromir?
Boromir told me he is planning on coming now that he can get a ride, but I'll let him confirm himself just to be sure.
Old October 13th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post

Your loaded d20 will not be allowed!
I'll bring Deathwalker 8000 again!
Old October 13th, 2013, 01:27 AM
...Something unique

I just realized that I haven't played Heroscape in a while, I'm probably going to be a little rusty .

Last edited by Ninja Status; October 13th, 2013 at 01:36 AM.
Old October 13th, 2013, 12:21 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My dad and I are out.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old October 15th, 2013, 10:09 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Unless something comes up, I'll be there. Haven't decided on a map yet.

My strategy this time is to not even really think about a build, or practice at all, cuz that's how I did it the time I got 2nd.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 15th, 2013, 10:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Unless something comes up, I'll be there. Haven't decided on a map yet.

My strategy this time is to not even really think about a build, or practice at all, cuz that's how I did it the time I got 2nd.
Did you really need that much practice with 5 squads of stingers and Cyprien?

All the practice that army needed was your d20 throwing motion.

Last edited by kevindola; October 15th, 2013 at 10:24 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day