Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 17th, 2012, 06:28 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '12

CM, are you planning to put us in the prize support pool?

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:54 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
Assuming you mean me and not Carnival Man, I sent a PM to Truth last month to ask how to do that, but I never heard back. Do you know how? Or where to ask about it?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:23 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
Assuming you mean me and not Carnival Man, I sent a PM to Truth last month to ask how to do that, but I never heard back. Do you know how? Or where to ask about it?

~Z
Prize support thread:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=44318

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 18th, 2012, 02:20 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, I meant you. CM = cmgames, Carney = Carnival Man.

Simple, right?

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old September 18th, 2012, 08:24 PM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

Had a couple of army ideas for this tourney that I was hoping to bounce off of the community. I try to keep a common theme in my armies, and like to use my own figures rather than borrowing when possible. Trying to fit in these constraints, I came up with these. Would either of them stand a chance at NHSD? How would you tweak them?

Jandar:
KOW x 2 = 140
Alastair = 110
Sir Denrick = 100
Sir Dupuis = 150
Nilfhelm = 185
= 685pts, 14 hex (drop 1 KOW) - Would dropping Denrick for Raelin be better? I was hoping if there was ever a tourney Denrick may do something at, it would be this format. Poor guy never gets any action.

Ullar:
Arkmer = 50
Chardris = 90
Emiroon = 80
Jorhdawn = 100
Ulginesh = 150
Jotun = 225
= 695pts, 8 hex - My wife's favorite elf pod, with Jotun swinging big on the high defense/life bruisers.

Quote:

Death by the Light of the Moon
Death Knights x 3 - 180
Werewolf Lord x 3 - 420
Khosumet - 75
675/13

~Z
I thought this sounded good at first, but just realized that the WL is Huge, and cannot bond with the Death Knights. Now I am not sure this army would work so well. Bonding with Khosumet only doesn't seem very scary.

Good trades with nbxfan, Porkins, lonewolf, and wilabill1
Good card trades with Grison, Fedex worker, and capsocrates.

Last edited by vikinglad; September 18th, 2012 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Read back through posted armies again
Old September 18th, 2012, 11:39 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

For the Elf Wizard Pod I would drop Jotun & go almost all in with the wizards:

Ulginesh 150
Acolarch 110
Johrdawn 100
Chardris 90
Emiroon 80
Raelin 80
Arkmer 50
Kyntela Gwen 20
Otonashi 10
680/10 hexes

To stay entirely within the Ullar theme you can toss Rae & Otonashi for Morsebane or even Syvarris to make it 690 pts.

With Acolarch, Raelin & Gwen the fragile wizards will last long enough to do pleanty of ranged damage...

Carney's Trade List

Last edited by Carnival Man; September 18th, 2012 at 11:55 PM. Reason: addition
Old September 19th, 2012, 01:08 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Absolutely include Morsbane. Its so much fun to throw a monkey wrench into the works with him.

~Z, cackling evilly and rubbing my hands together maniacally

My map thread
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:04 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Remember, Evil Eye Protection only works against Normal Ranged Attacks.
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:09 PM

With only two lava maps so far this army doesn't have a huge advantage, but I thought this would be a fun bash'em up using only D&D units...

What Lava?

Moltenclaw 170
Shurrak 160
Iron Golem x3 300
Phantom Knights x1 70
700/12

Hard to imagine Moltenclaw is the fragile one in the entire bunch. PK's round this army out nicely for early glyph-grabbing or swarming one hero to slow them down.

Carney's Trade List
Old September 27th, 2012, 06:22 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

You could make it three if you used:

The Hotway or the Highway
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

If you could, thanks!
Old September 28th, 2012, 12:19 PM

Well, the player count stands at between 6 and 9 right now. And I've got 9 maps in the pool. I think I'm good for the moment, but I'll keep it on the possibles list.

~Z

My map thread
Old September 28th, 2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Well, the player count stands at between 6 and 9 right now. And I've got 9 maps in the pool. I think I'm good for the moment, but I'll keep it on the possibles list.

~Z
Have you sent out a group PM yet? I'm kind of suprised it still slow...

3 out of 10 maps would be too much lava anyway.

Carney's Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day