Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2012, 09:41 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I just added some Macdirk Warriors, Knights of Weston, Marro drones, and a few other goodies to my available for trade list. I'm interested in VW terrain, tundra terrain, D&D minis, 1 squad of greenscales, some big C3G sentinels, money, a Microcorp orphan (the black guy) and a few other things.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old December 11th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Less than 24 hours left in my auction on BGG (link), including several board games and some unopened HeroScape (Zombie Horde booster, Road to the Forgotten forest, Thaelenk Tundra, Ullar's Flag Bearer, and Wave 3).

If anyone from here happens to win anything from it, let me know after the auction and I'll give you the Scaper's Discount and I'll pay half of the shipping.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Less than 24 hours left in my auction on BGG (link), including several board games and some unopened HeroScape (Zombie Horde booster, Road to the Forgotten forest, Thaelenk Tundra, Ullar's Flag Bearer, and Wave 3).

If anyone from here happens to win anything from it, let me know after the auction and I'll give you the Scaper's Discount and I'll pay half of the shipping.
Dang. If I had money I'd go for it
Old December 12th, 2012, 12:39 PM

Nickp has disabled reputation

I've been on this site for a long time (just checked, 2006, didn't even realize it was that long!) and have had a fantastic time on here and in playing the game. Unfortunately, due to a lot of reasons (grad school coming up, living in a tiny studio apartment, etc) I am selling my Heroscape collection. Everything is in fantastic shape and you know it's coming from a collector and player.

The collection is all the base sets, two RttFF, two Castles sets, and a bunch of figure expansions. All the terrain/glyphs/figures/cards (in card protectors)/dice/etc, are present and well-cared for.

Here's the ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170958385882...84.m1555.l2649

Thanks guys, it's been a great six years!
Old December 12th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Have some things for sell...

Heroclix Joker Goons (all 4) $20
Confrontation Spearmen 8 figures - $8
Confrontation Temple of the North 3 figures- $16
Confrontation Clones 8 figures- $9
Confrontation Crossbowmen 8 figures- $9
Confrontation Wolfen Hunter Box 4 figures $6
AT-43 Spetsnatz Kommando Unit Box- $16
Anything from the Confrontation starter box
Cd Sleeves for scape cards 100 to a pack- $4

Will consider any trades,
thanks.

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; December 12th, 2012 at 06:31 PM.
Old December 12th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That looks like quite a bit of C3V there, Sparkle. Cool.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 12th, 2012, 06:47 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Forgive me if this has been answered somewhere obvious, but are the Griffin spearmen/archers C3V units, or will they be? I thought I saw somewhere that they were going to be units, but I haven't seen them mentioned anywhere since.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:32 AM

tokomi is surprisingly tart

Lonewolf is on the level. Check out item's he's selling. Good transaction and quick ship.

May you roll what you need, when you need it.
Buy/Trade
Old December 13th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Excellent and flawless trade with mac122. Thanks!

Last edited by 1Mmirg; December 13th, 2012 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Who I think I just gave a Yellow rep bar--congrats, mac--well deserved!
Old December 13th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Quote:
Forgive me if this has been answered somewhere obvious, but are the Griffin spearmen/archers C3V units, or will they be? I thought I saw somewhere that they were going to be units, but I haven't seen them mentioned anywhere since.
Here.

Like all the other minis we've announced, they're on their way.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 13th, 2012, 08:10 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

beholderthedm is a great trader. I screwed up and haven't gotten him his stuff yet but his arrived and everything is in order.
Old December 14th, 2012, 03:25 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Quote:
Here.

Like all the other minis we've announced, they're on their way.
Thanks Dad_Scaper! This was exactly what I needed to know.

On a seperate note, I had a great trade with Porkins. He's just as good as everyone says he is. Great doing business with him.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online