Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 22nd, 2011, 04:12 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD 2011: Mash-Up Smash-Up Game

Add Imadragon, CHOMP! and lil'otis as maybes

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old September 22nd, 2011, 04:27 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcollins2000 View Post
I'm in! What kind of draft will we be doing. I really liked the 3 pack draft at Gencon.
For hte drafts there will be pre-set pools. They will be interesting, I guarentee it, but you don't use any of your own figures for the drafts. Of course you can play a leisure draft of your own anytime.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:23 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Who`s CHOMP!? I`m the orc, not that phony!
@ Scapemage: I read R˙chean`s thread about prize support. What category do we fall in?
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:30 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

We are in the 12-24 range at the moment, but if in theory everybody who is a maybe shouts a confirm then we'll be in the 24-36 range.

Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:31 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry about the double post, but I remembered my other question:
Are we allowed to use proxies? Could we use Obsidians as Granites, or Nerak as a Swog? How about, lets say, romans for greeks, or deathstalkers for marrden hounds?
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:35 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Is the maps list finalized? (Yeah, I realize that I have a lot of questions!)
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Sorry about the double post, but I remembered my other question:
Are we allowed to use proxies? Could we use Obsidians as Granites, or Nerak as a Swog? How about, lets say, romans for greeks, or deathstalkers for marrden hounds?
If they're the same sculpt I think you'll be fine, as long as you specify before the game begins. However, if it's a different sculpt it interferes with the game due to a change in hit zone.

EDIT: Save 2 maps, the map list is finalized, yes.

Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:41 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Who`s CHOMP!? I`m the orc, not that phony!
@ Scapemage: I read R˙chean`s thread about prize support. What category do we fall in?
CHOMP! went to a tournament before you joined this site, so you are the phony.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:56 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Yeah, at the beast of the east tourney, thats how it was. It makes sense. And Neo, that`s probably true, and he`s my dino that chomps people for me! I`m his rider!
Old September 22nd, 2011, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Yeah, at the beast of the east tourney, thats how it was. It makes sense. And Neo, that`s probably true, and he`s my dino that chomps people for me! I`m his rider!
Last time I checked, anentire army of Orcs and Elves won't fit on Grimnak's dinosaur, because Grimnak is the rider himself.

Old September 22nd, 2011, 07:36 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Well, Scapemage, when we have a huge platform on CHOMPY! like in Lord of the Ring`s, the Mumakil (war elephants), than you can!
Old September 26th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Sorry about the double post, but isn`t there anything new, other than my signature? Check out the link!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day