Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 19th, 2014, 08:22 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Extreme Map Builders: Post Your Monsters Here

My 8 yr. old son and I spent today building this together.

Image 1

Image 2

Video

I tried to use every terrain piece I own, but I had a bunch of water and swamp water left over. We were going to put all my figures on the map too, but we started running out of spaces and it was taking a looooong time. It was lots of fun to spend time doing this with him. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'll be cleaning it up on my own at some point this week.
Old April 20th, 2014, 06:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Extreme Map Builders: Post Your Monsters Here

Pretty nice board you have there. Tear down may be a lonely job but it usually goes a little faster.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios