Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 19th, 2014, 12:06 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Public Playtesting Sign-up

I like picture books lol...

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 19th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesalla View Post
Sent in shields and emperor, I'll take two more that need it.
While I'd love to see you sign-up for as many of the units in the OP as possible, Naesalla, we try to enforce the rule that playtesters can only be signed-up for one unit at a time. While it's not normally a big deal, and I doubt it'd be a problem in this case, it does help us avoid situations where someone signed-up for multiple units is either preventing someone else from signing-up or is slowing down multiple units who are waiting on their reports. Again, not likely to happen, but it's just easier and more efficient to encourage all Public Playtesters to only sign-up for one unit at a time.

Thanks for all the playtesting you've done, Naesalla, hope to see you get to these units anyways!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 19th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I once signed up for 4 units at once back when the large expansion was going through PPT. Good thing nobody caught me.
Old March 19th, 2014, 11:57 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I once signed up for 4 units at once back when the large expansion was going through PPT. Good thing nobody caught me.
Great work at leading by example, A-v.

Old March 19th, 2014, 12:09 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Great work at leading by example, A-v.
tsk, tsk, Arch-vile. Shame on you signing up for more than one playtest . To be honest, not a problem for me with C3V and HOSS as I do it fast enough to keep up with the rate of playtests put out. (although with C3G, I suppose I could, they probably are really strict about it though).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 19th, 2014, 08:14 PM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart

k give me one then?

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old March 20th, 2014, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesalla View Post
k give me one then?
Well, if you're looking for suggestions, Chen Tang could really use some more playtesters if you want to start with him (send A-v a PM in that case).

Old March 21st, 2014, 11:31 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, 53rd are in.

my tradelist
Old March 22nd, 2014, 06:12 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shieldsmiths are in. Sending PM for Marutuk.
Old March 24th, 2014, 05:14 PM

Both Emperor Andask and the Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep have moved past playtesting, thanks to all those who helped!

And we've got another for you guys too:

PUBLIC PLAYTESTING ANNOUNCEMENT

The Varja is now up for public playtesting. Send Viegon a PM if you want to sign up.

The figure used for this unit is D&D Minis figures from the Savage Encounters set. The model name is Nightwalker.

Try him out, I can promise that at the very least your opponent will find a game against him quite shocking (overused pun intended).

(Please remember that proxying is encouraged for playtesting. The exact figure is not required.)

Old March 26th, 2014, 11:21 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Signing up for the Varja.

my tradelist
Old March 26th, 2014, 10:53 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

lightning powers! ahhh! though that's just a guess.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs