Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

UPDATE!

I have 1 pack of IX Roman Legion and 1 pack of Sniper and Vipers to trade.

I have 3 Marvel sets for sell or trade: $30 value on them. (I paid that much for them.)

Want:

Look in spoiler:
Spoiler Alert!

Have:
Deathstalkers
Brunak
SBN
NGS
TBR
WoA x3
Marro Warriors
Braxas
Grok Riders
Marro Hive
Drudge x4
Thorgrim
Finn
Syvarris
KMA
Taelord

MegaSilver

Last edited by MegaSilver; May 15th, 2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old May 11th, 2011, 02:04 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

Good sellers: Serenity, Vydar, Gueri-Ornery, Killer Lawnmower, and twigleg2.
Good traders: vikinglad, silver_guy, buckeyefan837, rocktroll, ztimster, retlaw, puzzlemonkey, phil413ican, and enkidu.

Want:
2x Ticalla Jungle
1-2x BFTU terrain with stalagmites
2x Dzu-teh
1x Dumutef Guard
Zetacron
Zelring
Wo-Sa-Ga
1x Ashigari Yari
1x Ashigari Harquebus
1x Templar Calvary
Ullar Valkyrie dice + bag
3 negation markers for Morsbane
1x Zombie Hulk
Any heroscape of value that I can re-trade

Have:
1x Capuan Gladiators
1x Marro Drones
1x Master Win Chiu Woo repaint (no card)
1x Khosumet
3x ROTV figures with 2x cards
2/3 marrden hounds (with card)
4/5 Orms return figures and cards (no Dund)
2/3 Nakita Agents (missing Skahen sculpt) (with card)
Cash/paypal

*I will accept PayPal/Cash offers for buying or selling, however I would prefer trades.*

Thanks for looking!

W.B.

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018

Last edited by wilabill1; February 1st, 2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Recent trade/purchase
Old May 11th, 2011, 03:25 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

again. I am more willing to sell items now, as my wants are getting harder to find people to trade for, and more likely I will end up buying them on eBay. Also, I have a bunch of Herclix extras so check out my Comic Custom (Heroclix, etc) Trade Thread post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Willing to Trade or pay. I will take shipping into consideration to see what is worth my while. Want is in order of what I want to trade, have in order of release. Will take new or opened in good condition. If my haves are not listed as NIB, they are opened, some marked w/ initials on bottom, but in good condition.

Rare in BOLD I highly prefer to trade, but make a reasonable offer for $ based on going rate (I am using this $ to buy my wants on eBay).

Others trade preferred but will sell for best offer at a low minimum price of Auggie's buy prices, which is still cheaper than anyone sells online. Do NOT ask, "How much for..." - Make an offer and PM it to me. If you want to offer low but say "if someone offers you more let me know" feel free and I will offer counter-offers, as I would rather have more people make offers and it never hurts to ask to pay the minimum of Auggie's price for non-bolded items as long as you know you might be "outbid".

Have: (See note above for what BOLD items mean)
  • Money (Paypal, Google, Check in mail)
  • Order new stuff online and have it shipped to you.
  • Origins Promotions: Axis & Allies 1939-1945 Starter, 1940-1934 North Africa Map Guide
  • Crossbow & Catapults
  • Over 100 C3G/heroclix Figures - See Comic Custom (Heroclix, etc) Trade Thread post
  • Fortress of the Archkyrie * 3
  • Marvel - whole set
  • Marvel - no terrain but: All figures, glyphs, markers, dice
  • RotV - whole Set (V2 dice & water)
  • RotV - extra figs: Agent Carr, Grimnak, Krav Maga Agent, Marro Warriors x 3, Mimring x 2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Sgt. Drake Alexander, Syvarris
  • SotM - whole Set
  • SotM - no terrain but: All figures, glyphs, markers, dice + 1 extra squad Nagrubs
  • 1: Mallidon's Prophecy: Arrow Gruts x 2, Venoc Vipers x 4, Omnicron Snipers x 2, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Taelord The Kyrie Warrior, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Tornak
  • 2: Utgar's Rage: Knights Of Weston (Painted), Swog Rider x 3, Krug, Sir Denrick, Sir Gilbert custom mod from KoW
    Spoiler Alert!
  • 2.5: Orm's Return (2 Heroes of Laur NIB): Brunak x 4, Charos x 3, Deathwalker 8000 x 4, Dund x 4, Su-Bak-Nax 4
  • 2.5: Road To The Forgotten Forest (no terrain): Dumutef Guard x1
  • 3: Jandar's Oath: Gorillinators, Shaolin Monks, Alastair MacDirk, Johnny "shotgun" Sullivan
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery: Armoc Vipers, Tagawa Samurai
  • 4.5: Raknar's Vision: Braxas, Nlfheim, Major Q9, Thearcus, Jotun x 2 (1 missing card)
  • 5: Thora's Vengeance: Deathreavers x 3, DeathStalkers, Nakita Agents, Spartacus, Crixus, Retairus, Kozuke Samurai x 2, Ninjas Of The Northern Wind x 2
  • 6: Dawn Of Darkness: Edgrim, Empress Kiova x2, Runa x 2, Kee-Mo-Shi, Zombies Of Morindan x 2 (+ 2 Zombies), Einar Imperium
  • 6.5: Crest of the Valkyrie: Acolarh (w/ Ullar Dice & Bag), Sir Gilbert (w/ Jandar Dice & bag)
  • 7: Fields of Valor (Vampire & Fiends NIB): Rechets of Bogdan, Iskra Esenwein, Isamu
  • 8: Defenders of Kinsland: (2 Soldiers and Wolves NIB) 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Wolves of Badru x3, Grok Riders x3 (2NIB) + 1 extra fig, Kato Katsuro, Moriko, Ulginesh
  • 9: Blackmoon's Seige: Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Kumiko, Migol Ironwill, Tul-Bak-Ra
  • 10: Valkrill's Gambit: Elite Onyx Vipers, Granite Guardians, Nerak The Glacian Swog Rider x 2
  • 12: Warriors of Eberron: (Veterans of the Last War NIB) Werewolf Lord x2, Mind Flyer Mastermind x2, Warforged Soldiers x1
  • 13: Moltenclaw's Invasion (2 Heroes of Fallcrest & 2 Icewind Scourge NIB) + extra Master of the Hunt & Frost Giant of Morh
Want: (In order of what I want)
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Morsbane
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Aubrien Archers x 3
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Gladiatrons x 3
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Sacred Band x 2
  • 7: Fields of Valor Ashigaru Harquebus
  • 7: Fields of Valor Ashigaru Yari
  • 7.5: The Master's Arrival Master Win Chiu Woo (or painted monk of exact sculpt)
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Gurei-Oni x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Sujoah x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Wo-Sa-Ga x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Zelrig x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Zetacron x 1
  • 8.5: Ticalla's Jungle: Fyorlag Spiders & Jungle Terrain (I will even take custom recreations)
  • 9: Blackmoon's Seige Capuan Gladiators
  • 9: Blackmoon's Seige Marro Dividers x 2
  • C3G/heroclix Figures - See Comic Custom (Heroclix, etc) Trade Thread post
  • Low Priority Items (I will only take in trade that includes items above as I can get cheap on auggie's if i want)
    • M3: Battle for the Underdark Deepwyrm Drow
    • M3: Battle for the Underdark Tandros Kreel
    • 11: Champions of FR: Estriva
    • 12: Warriors of Eberron: Ogre Warhulk
  • Money for non-bolded items, but I will give better value in trade than $.

Past Good Trades with scapemage921, Frylock, Paronychodon, Pilgrim, robbdaman, Hilo-scaper, LUCKE13, killercactus, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher, Fedex worker, saintBYgrace, J4Jandar, Uchiha Blood, TheSparkleInYourWater
Bad trade with (completely burned by) Skater_12, (Missing Items with) Melwing17
Old May 11th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I now have for trade some Jungle Terrain I made
Spoiler Alert!

Have 4 full set of jungles for trade minus the spiders ( working on that) Will update my wishlist tonight.
Good luck on your trades!

OH and GeneralRolando is a great trader, items arrived well packed and quickly, fast communication too. Would love to trade with him again.

Last edited by Rocktroll; May 11th, 2011 at 05:29 PM.
Old May 11th, 2011, 06:42 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Likewise to RockTroll who quickly and efficiently completed our trade. Thanks!

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old May 11th, 2011, 10:57 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

heads up for those hunting for some sparkl water

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/67...hulk-project-m

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old May 12th, 2011, 08:21 AM

Spallit Woo who?

I got my end of a trade with NovaRaptor. Good communication, and everything arrived well packaged and in excellent condition. I would trade with him again given the opportunity.

Thanks!

Last edited by Spallit; May 13th, 2011 at 08:05 AM.
Old May 12th, 2011, 08:45 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Good Trades: Lefton4ya, Beisaic, Northgate, Rich10, Serenity, Cavebehr, Gurei-Ornery, Lord Trask, & Grison

I do not mind looking at offers.

Want:
Spoiler Alert!

Have:
Spoiler Alert!

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread

Last edited by Arcus; August 30th, 2011 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Updated
Old May 12th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updating trade list

I have for trade;

I am temporarly unable to make more spiders untill I buy some more casting resin, I should still be able to make more bushes though

Spoiler Alert!

Looking for ;
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Rocktroll; February 25th, 2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old May 12th, 2011, 11:37 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Click on the number at the upper right of your post. In your case it is #9753.

Or just use this:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=9753

P.S. - I REALLY like your jungles. They look awesome! Could you post a tutorial?
Old May 13th, 2011, 02:40 AM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Grison's Trade List and Good Traders

Trades and paypal purchases are both welcome. Thanks for looking!

Haves
Zombies x3
Heavy Gruts x1
Heroes of Durgeth

Plus more; update pending...
Spare Army cards & Orphans
(See my House of Cards and Orphanage posts)
Wants
Templar Cavalry
Ice Troll Beserker

Orphans Wanted
(see my Orphanage post)

Army Cards Wanted
(see my House of Cards post)
Paypal

Good Trades (and transactions)(multiple trades)
Buckeyefan837, NecroBlade, Mighty_Ducky, Tupiniquim, Dusty27, Akden, Mossman, Ztimster, screwDriver, entiremack, Sherman Davies, phil413ican, i_r_beej, TheEpicAlpaca, Nirek, Escaper, Caric, chaoserver, Kic22ker, Paronychodon, SuperflyTNT, mac122, jwdarthgandalf, Arcus, OverEngineered, lefton4ya, Lord Trask, Rocktroll, Boromir96, pjnormandin, Toad Rocket, Gurei-Ornery, Rodriquez, Vydar and Northgate
Thanks for looking!

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)

Last edited by Grison; January 10th, 2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Updates
Old May 13th, 2011, 06:05 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker

Have:
Cash (not a true lot, anyway )
An US address if you're not willing to ship international
Snipers

Wants:
(badly)
Migol Ironwill + The Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Alastair MkDirk + McDirk warriors
Heavy Gruts
2~3 x Zombies

(Really like to have)
Chardris + Elves
Sir Dupuis + Templars
Armoc Vipers
Concan
Sentinels

(Like to have)
Tul-Bak-Ra
Dividers
2xMarro Drones
Knight of Weston
Aubrien Archers
X17 + Gladiatrons

(i may be tempted)
Grok Riders
10th regiment
Wolves of Badru
Anubian wolves

I may also value any "thematic" offer ( i mean: a bundle of ninjas, undeads/vampire or samurai/monks, cowboys and mohicans)
I have not really interest in D&D figures.

Before anyone offering become upset, i'd like to explain that i value more playing than collecting. I understand and agree with the ones which sells (as example) Heavy Gruts for 25$ or more, due to its rarity, but i'm not willing to pay so much for a single squad: i'm asking for figures to expand the game that i and my kid enjoy more than any other game i own, to someone who may have unplayed squads collecting dust which will never see the battlefield again.
I hope that even this disclaimer don't upset someone

Would you like to listen to my music?

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online