Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 11th, 2010, 12:04 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape App

Any news?...
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:56 AM

HiTech126 is surprisingly tart

After a very long delay... I got the website up!
Go to: http://hsapp.tk/
Check it out!
This is "beta testing" before I release the app iPhone/iPod Touch
Post any, bugs, issues, things you want to see added, things you would like removed, ideas, questions, or comments here.

It's almost 1am here, I stayed up to finish getting it uploaded Sorry it has taken so long.

...Also the questions about Android, I will try to get it to Android eventually but at the moment I can make no promises.

Last edited by HiTech126; May 19th, 2010 at 01:58 AM. Reason: addressing the android questions
Old May 19th, 2010, 02:42 AM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTech126 View Post
After a very long delay... I got the website up!
Go to: http://hsapp.tk/
Check it out!
This is "beta testing" before I release the app iPhone/iPod Touch
Post any, bugs, issues, things you want to see added, things you would like removed, ideas, questions, or comments here.

It's almost 1am here, I stayed up to finish getting it uploaded Sorry it has taken so long.

...Also the questions about Android, I will try to get it to Android eventually but at the moment I can make no promises.
Good stuff, i am very impressed.

I get all my best work done after midnight too.

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old May 19th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This is great! Thanks.
Old May 19th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is great. Thanks. Just to let you know, if it's not too hard to fix: Probability is misspelled on the front page.

Also, not sure if you're aware of this, but the BoV has gotten two new maps since this was made. If you want to (although you in no way are obliged to), you could add those maps, if it wouldn't be too much work.

Thanks again.
Old May 19th, 2010, 04:15 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Isn't Vydar allied with Jandar now? Because on the wheel it says Vydar is allied with Utgar.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

WOOHOOO!!!! We're this much closer to the app being available!
A few notes:

Agent Skahen is in there twice.

The Allies seemed a little messed up. I thought it was everybody on Utgar, but this says Einar and Jandar vs Ullar and Aquilla vs Utgar and Vydar.

The Dumutef Guard isn't in the correct alphabetical order.

Any reason the Fortress Door is with Jandar?

On the maps, it would be advantageous to put the requirements somewhere where you don't have to load each map to see them - prehaps in the title?

Overall, AWESOME! So excited for this to debut.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:39 PM

Thanks for all the great feedback guys. I fixed the mistakes you pointed out. I will add the sets in the title shortly. I put the fortress door with Jandar until I have a better place for it.

Let me know about any features you want added.

Also the map was made a while ago by teekay who let me use it. I will edit out the allied part if it is really bugging anyone.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

If you could learn how to code a d20 dice roller that would be cool. But I understand if that is too much.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:46 PM

I have a buddy who does some Java coding and such who is home for the summer from college, I will see if he can help me with it.
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTech126 View Post
I have a buddy who does some Java coding and such who is home for the summer from college, I will see if he can help me with it.
Cause that would make the app really handy.
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

The only thing I could think of adding would be seperate sections for DnD and Marvel. But, for the initial release, just Classic is fine. I would be much happier with an earlier release date and Marvel and DnD as updates, than a release date pushed back by a few weeks but containing everything.

Another thing that would be cool would be a link to this site, however you would probably need truth's permission for that.

EDIT: I just hought of something else. Maybe an option to organize each card by price?

Last edited by Pickledpie; May 19th, 2010 at 07:09 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software