Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 21st, 2013, 12:24 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Everyone says that about their QB the week leading into the superbowl though
Well then, I'm very glad that I am saying it this year.
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:34 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Bumping this post of mine from 12/10:
Quote:
Look out, NFL.

The Baltimore Ravens fired OC Cam Cameron and replaced him with Jim Caldwell.

Mark my words, this will have an immediate, noticeable, positive impact on the Ravens' offense.

Of course, losing our only good offensive lineman yesterday (Marhsal Yanda) didn't help, but still. I think we're on our way out of the doldrums. As Winston Zedmore used to say, "We have the tools, we have the talent."
Since I originally posted this, the Flacco - led Ravens have outscored the Giants, Colts, Broncos, and Patriots. That was the moment.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 21st, 2013, 02:15 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Flacco may have moved into the conversation for top ten QBs in the league.
At least all the analysts will finally say so, even though he's pretty much been there.

To be fair the guy has an 8-4 playoff record, good passer rating, led his team to the playoffs in each of his 5 seasons, won a playoff game every year, and has three AFC championship appearances with 1 super bowl appearance.

Finally, after today, I want to hire a Harbaugh to be my coach:

In 7 seasons of coaching, they have 7 playoff appearances. They won a playoff game in each of those seasons. Their combined playoff W-L is 11-5 (will be 12-6)

They have made the championship game 5 out of 7 years. They have made the super bowl in 2 out of 7 years.

Just crazy.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 21st, 2013, 02:15 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Bumping this post of mine from 12/10:
Quote:
Look out, NFL.

The Baltimore Ravens fired OC Cam Cameron and replaced him with Jim Caldwell.

Mark my words, this will have an immediate, noticeable, positive impact on the Ravens' offense.

Of course, losing our only good offensive lineman yesterday (Marhsal Yanda) didn't help, but still. I think we're on our way out of the doldrums. As Winston Zedmore used to say, "We have the tools, we have the talent."
Since I originally posted this, the Flacco - led Ravens have outscored the Giants, Colts, Broncos, and Patriots. That was the moment.
It helps to have played more games than all of them.
Old January 21st, 2013, 02:22 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Separately, dok. Separately. In different games. One at a time.

Everybody's a comedian.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 21st, 2013, 10:55 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Sure credit is due for getting it done on the road and it's all that matters now. But all those road playoff wins are because they weren't good enough during the regular season to have more home games. But like I said... doesn't matter.

-insert signature here-
Old January 21st, 2013, 10:59 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sheesh, seems the whole "Ravens are a team of destiny" is true... I keep picking against them, and they keep winning..... And i'm gonna have to pick against them again.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 21st, 2013, 11:56 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
But all those road playoff wins are because they weren't good enough during the regular season to have more home games.
Well... yes and no. Schedule enters into it as well. Not so much for the Ravens and Patriots who had similar strengths of schedule, but the Niners had a .503 SoS and the Falcons only played .422 SoS. Not saying that it still wasn't up to the Niners to win more if they wanted home field, but the Falcons did have an easier path to home field yesterday.

~Aldin, highly excited about the Niners

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:37 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I noticed this on Facebook and thought it was pretty funny, and figured why not share it.

C3G team building links.
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:28 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
I noticed this on Facebook and thought it was pretty funny, and figured why not share it.

That picture made my day.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:56 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Just changed my ring tone to "Autumn Wind", minus the voice. Is there a better song to pump you up than that???

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 28th, 2013, 09:44 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So, the Pro Bowl actually resembled real football this year.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV