Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 9th, 2017, 12:56 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3G cards, updated 6.8.17 (Wave 26)

The first post has been updated with links to:
  • The new cards from May 6, 2016 to June 8, 2017 (Wave 26, super secret exclusives 44-51, public exclusives 71-78 ), a total of 49 new cards.
  • Updates to previous card text that happened during the same time period.
  • The combined total PDFs (mini or comic images), up to 74 pages now, that has all the new cards and updates.
  • 4 new glyphs

I'd like to give credit for the updates to previous cards to Sporx.
And also proofreading credit goes to Sporx as well (and some typos were caught).
Yay team effort.

Enjoy!
Old October 5th, 2020, 12:55 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3G cards, final update 6/2017 (Wave 26) ret

After a hiatus of three years (other life priorities took over), I'm back and am glad to see that C3G is still going strong. I'm also happy to see that there are now official beautifully designed poker sized C3G cards. Awesome. So I will officially retire from making these cards. I alphabetized the 662 cards that were done in this thread and that's probably the last thing done for this thread. Cheers.
Old October 5th, 2020, 06:58 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks mathguy and thanks to Sporx.
He did a lot of proofreading for us as well.
Old October 5th, 2020, 07:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Welcome back! Hope to see more of you around even if this particular project is defunct.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 5th, 2020, 08:59 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Thanks for all the work put into this back in the day, mathguy! Still got a bunch of these I was using until japes released the new set earlier this year.
Old October 5th, 2020, 11:48 AM

polloz Woo who?

[Thank you very much for your magnificent work !!! I already downloaded
Old August 14th, 2021, 06:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
After a hiatus of three years (other life priorities took over), I'm back and am glad to see that C3G is still going strong. I'm also happy to see that there are now official beautifully designed poker sized C3G cards. Awesome. So I will officially retire from making these cards. I alphabetized the 662 cards that were done in this thread and that's probably the last thing done for this thread. Cheers.
Just wanted to give you a shout out and let you know that you inspired me to create the “official” c3g ones. I so loved using yours when I first started out that I began creating rectangle ones for my own customs which morphed into the current C3G cards.

Also thank you for the compliments on the latest designs. I still use your cards for the other groups and I have more than enough to keep me busy with C3G.
Old December 16th, 2022, 09:33 AM

Solstar Woo who?

"Because C3G now has official poker sized rectangular cards"

Sorry,where?cannot find them, on c3g sections i still see the angular ones
Old December 16th, 2022, 01:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstar View Post

Right here
Old January 17th, 2023, 12:02 PM

Solstar Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstar View Post

Right here

hello, sorry but must be blind, if i click on the link https://www.printerstudio.com/sell/c3g

nothing comes up, except tpo search for other cards or artwork and in the thread itself i see no other links where to download or buy
Old January 17th, 2023, 12:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Copyright issues arose.
Working on a solution.
Old February 11th, 2024, 02:42 PM

Solstar Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Copyright issues arose.
Working on a solution.

Ok the copyright one thing is about the possibility to have them printed but how about having them as pdf and then we printe them

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy