Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 6th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Directory

I'm confident that we can hold to our planned release schedule for 2011.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 6th, 2011, 12:32 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Wow, crazy stuff. Our membership is totally different, gonna take some getting used to. I hope it won't change anything drastic, I have faith in Tickle and Good Pig!
There's always room for movement in the lower ranks
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
& beyond.
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:32 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
That's not what I meant, if you're referring to me, I mean just how the project runs and everything. Saying goodbye to half the main members is huge, no matter what.
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:33 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, sure, we just don't have specific waves planned for 2012 yet. We certainly have a lot we plan on working on past 2011!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 6th, 2011, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
That's not what I meant, if you're referring to me, I mean just how the project runs and everything. Saying goodbye to half the main members is huge, no matter what.
Oh, for sure. I just wanted to let the public know that as much as it sucks to have to say goodbye to folks, and as much as there will be an adjustment, it doesn't look like it'll have to slow any releases down at least.

Old March 6th, 2011, 12:55 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Oh, for sure. I just wanted to let the public know that as much as it sucks to have to say goodbye to folks, and as much as there will be an adjustment, it doesn't look like it'll have to slow any releases down at least.
Well, even though everyone else here might crucify me for saying it... I'm really not worried at ALL about delays. I haven't played with all of the FF set yet (Heck, not even all of wave 4!), so I've got plenty to play with for a while!
I'm just worried about the group! I'm sure we'll adjust, but it's still HUGE AHHH!
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm with you there LP I'm more worried about keeping the group going than our production quota.
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:58 AM

I think we've still got a lot of committed, solid people both in the sanctum and in the public. It was just time for a changing of the guard.

Edit: And I was hoping to show you through tangible measurables (i.e. the quota) that the group is looking to stay strong and growing in the days and years to come.

Old March 6th, 2011, 01:05 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well Bats, as long as you guys keep bumping out the playtests, I should be able to keep at least one design pass in reserve.
Old March 6th, 2011, 01:07 AM

For sure.

Old March 6th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

You can count on me as well. I'm happy to help in whatever capacity that I am needed.
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:41 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Just noticed the announcement. So long Necro.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy