Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old September 25th, 2023, 04:11 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quartermaster General 6 player, History of the World 4 player and Fleet: The Dice Game 3 player.

Old September 27th, 2023, 01:30 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Fire and Axe three player. Me 162, Bob 198 and Liz 199. Close game, at least for the two of them.

Old September 27th, 2023, 06:50 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

On Saturday I played 2 long games.

Distilled and Boarder Reivers.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 27th, 2023, 08:25 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Taeblewalker,

I'm so glad you get to play such a wide variety of games, even though I'm not on board with all of them myself. Of course, that's true in reverse too.
Old September 27th, 2023, 08:52 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

One of my top 5 all time, Neuroshima Hex!

My Troglodytes just edged out my son's Mississippi.

-insert signature here-
Old September 28th, 2023, 06:49 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post

One of my top 5 all time, Neuroshima Hex!

My Troglodytes just edged out my son's Mississippi.
Yesssss! I love N Hex. Definite top 10 game for me for sure. Do you play on the app at all?
Old September 28th, 2023, 10:16 PM

Near and Far, coop with the Amber Mines expansion. We killed all the bosses but didn't get enough points to win. Fun game though!

Old September 29th, 2023, 08:54 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Yesssss! I love N Hex. Definite top 10 game for me for sure. Do you play on the app at all?
I play against the AI a lot, whenever I try to play online no one ever joins (of course I may be doing it wrong).

-insert signature here-
Old September 29th, 2023, 03:28 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Played War of the Ring with my son a few nights ago. I love that game! 3 hours in when we finished it was still anybody's game. So well balanced.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 12:20 AM

Return to Dark Tower (we won against Isa the Exile), 7 Wonders Duel that ended in a military victory, Dungeon Scroll, Expeditions, Bravo! and Welcome the the Moon (third game in the campaign).

Old October 2nd, 2023, 12:59 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

September gaming:

LotR: LCG x 20
Heroscape x 13
Pathfinder: ACG x 6
Dragon Dice x 3
Last Bastion x 3
Aventuria: ACG x 2
Lasting Tales x 2
Tiny Epic Defenders x 2
10 Days in the USA
Altar Quest
Bang! the dice game
BSG
Cloudspire
Claustrophobia
David and Goliath
Drako
Forbidden Island
Hero Realms
Marvel United
One Deck Dungeon
Space Hulk: Death Angel
Spot it
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
Tiny Epic Dungeons
The Walking Dead: Board Game

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old October 8th, 2023, 02:18 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Right there with ya Matthias. Recently, my two friends and I begun a "progression series" for Lord of the Rings LCG. We are playing through everything that we own (which is a good chunk of it all) in the order it was originally released. It's been super fun to build decks using limited card pools and slowly unlock new options. We are on our 19th scenario already after just four sessions. Can't wait for more.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games