Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 31st, 2012, 06:10 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What's your BAG, baby? Bay Area Gamers

If it happpens in September, I would prefer the 22nd to the 15th.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 1st, 2012, 01:07 AM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

Is the 22nd better for everyone else? If so (or if nobody else cares), I will try to schedule our Sept day at GameKastle then.

Good trades with nbxfan, Porkins, lonewolf, and wilabill1
Good card trades with Grison, Fedex worker, and capsocrates.
Old September 6th, 2012, 12:04 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Don't care, but please pick. I would like to set up an android netrunner tournament for the one you don't pick.

Just a note: game kastle is holding their flea market on the 15th, so they may not have table space for us then, anyway.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old September 10th, 2012, 04:26 PM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

OK, let's do it on the 22nd this month. My little girl's b-day party is the 15th now too. Is there anyone that couldn't make it if we play from 1p-4p rather than 3p-6p? I know we talked about trying this this time. Let me know what you think, and I will call and reserve us the 22nd tomorrow.

Old September 10th, 2012, 05:17 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1-4, 1-6, 3-6, ... It's all good 'cause it's Heroscape Time!

~Z

My map thread
Old September 11th, 2012, 04:59 PM

Nice. I just submitted a request for 9/22 form 3-6, since there wasn't much interest in changing the time to 1-4.

Old September 12th, 2012, 01:03 PM

Nuts, I just got a response back from GK, and they are all booked up on the 22nd. Their calendar did look pretty full to me, but I thought I would give it a shot. Do y'all want to try for the 29th, 3 weeks before the tournament, to try out some tourney armies maybe?

Old September 12th, 2012, 11:48 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Just a head's up that the 1st Sunday in October will be on the 7th & I'll be bringing a couple of the tournament maps to Ronin Games that day. I suppose there will also be a Ravinica Booster Draft tourney that day too, but we should still have pleanty of room for some 'Scaping.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 14th, 2012, 06:05 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Negative on the 29th - I'll be busy all day.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Old September 17th, 2012, 12:37 PM

My friends are busy the 29th also, so it doesn't work for us either. Looks like we may not get together to play until NHSD. Sorry guys.

Old September 17th, 2012, 04:42 PM

Then I'm aiming for the First Sunday at Ronin. I'll try to be there.

~Z

My map thread
Old November 8th, 2012, 12:48 PM

Well, anyone interested for this month? I'm not sure if I can make it, but we should see who else is interested.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers