Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 29th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Retlaws Gencon 2011 Pictures - Saturday pictures added

This will be updated daily during Gencon.
To see a larger picture, click on the images.
Hope you enjoy.

PRE-GENCON
Spoiler Alert!

Tuesday Evening:
Spoiler Alert!

Wednesday Setup Pictures:
Spoiler Alert!

Thursday Games
Spoiler Alert!

Friday Pictures
Spoiler Alert!

Saturday Pictures

A few pictures from the Saturday events and a few of the other games in the gaming hall. Finally got to play a game against R˙chean in the 4x400 - he won, and it was a fun/good game.

Championship final

Your Champion

Well - that's it for today.

Last edited by Retlaw; August 6th, 2011 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Update to add Saturday Pictures
Old July 29th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Retlaws Gencon 2011 Pictures

Nice to see the large map and lots of figures.

Your specialty will be pics; and I can't wait to see them. Mine will be battle reports.
Old July 30th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I miss those days.

*Grom sneaks back into his underground bat cave where he is preparing to storm the WotC booth in an angry rage. Grenades? Check. Lighter for MtG cards? Check. Ctuhulu Ski Mask? Check.*

Good to go.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old July 30th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
I miss those days.

*Grom sneaks back into his underground bat cave where he is preparing to storm the WotC booth in an angry rage. Grenades? Check. Lighter for MtG cards? Check. Ctuhulu Ski Mask? Check.*

Good to go.
I thought you played Magic?
Old July 30th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
I miss those days.

Good to go.
I thought you played Magic?
Have not played in a long time. Stopped buying cards after the second Zendikar set. I much rather play Summoner Wars. At least then you don't have to keep buying OP cards to trash people. There is a large power creep in MtG, and my wallet does not have a positive income creep. Plus, I playtest for Summoner Wars, which makes it even more fun.

The reason I bash MtG is because if you look at it, they are the only WotC product, not even D&D, that has not taken a hit in the past year or so. D&D lost their lead designer and their current product is less then desired when compared to the quality of the original 4.0 product. MtG is their cash cow baby, and is part of the reason Scape bit the dust. See the bitter animosity now?

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old August 1st, 2011, 12:49 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

uhm.....I got new wall paper.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 1st, 2011 at 12:54 AM. Reason: .
Old August 1st, 2011, 12:54 AM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Oh.....My......God!!!!!!! Is that what Heroscape heaven looks like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:08 AM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

I'm guessing that's the prizes at Gencon, considering there's lava and tundra in there.

Edit: And that you posted in a Gencon picture thread. DUH

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.

Last edited by nicktheant; August 1st, 2011 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Removed the picture, you don't need to see it 3 times.
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:18 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Most of it...I am going to try to hang onto some for NHSD.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 1st, 2011 at 01:19 AM. Reason: anyone care to count it? there is reference point
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:20 AM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Most of it...I am going to try to hang onto some for NHSD.
Awesome, I'll have to try to make it to a NHSD tournament this year.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old August 1st, 2011, 05:03 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Isn't that what Dr. Weirdscaper used for his last map?

Quote:

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old August 1st, 2011, 05:07 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

So, are you having to rent a U-Haul to get it all to Indy?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con