Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:15 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Mysterio Holographs

Just to note on something, C3G is not about using the official game as a standard that we dare not go beyond. We are free, creative, and intelligent designers, and we ARE about doing what we think best reflects OUR ideas, characters, and personalities - while maintaining the aesthetics and essentials of Heroscape that make the game what it is.

Essentially, we don't need precedents to feel free to go where Hasbro did not. However, when we want to do something that Hasbro HAS already done, that is when we usually try to maintain their precedents.

~ Griffin, who is proud to be a part of a custom group of free thinkers, and not just an amateur imitation of another group's game
Old August 19th, 2012, 07:24 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I just finished painting my Holographs. I also got a chance to turn 6 extra Solovars into 2 squads of Gorilla City Warriors.
Old August 19th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Pics, Hogg. We need pics.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:39 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

OK, you asked for it. Gave me a chance to play with my new DSLR camera. That thing works good!

I'm using enamel based paints and haven't figured out how to do a wash yet, so all my repaints are just a base coat and sometimes primer underneath.

Mysterio Holograph repaints:

Gorilla City Warriors repaints and one original in the back row (Uses same sculpt as Solovar, haven't painted the mouths yet):

Iron Man Mk I and II:

Sinestro repaints and proxy:

Re-based Ghost Rider and proxies for Sandman and Magneto:

Is there a better place to post this stuff?
Old August 20th, 2012, 07:46 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow, nice work.

The only repaints I've done so far are Kingpin, Arkham Inmates and Victor Zsasz. Been meaning to do the Holographs forever.
Old August 20th, 2012, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Wow, nice work.

The only repaints I've done so far are Kingpin, Arkham Inmates and Victor Zsasz. Been meaning to do the Holographs forever.
I still have to do the Inmates, Zsasz, and a bunch of Iron Man figures into Sentinels. I have 4 of the 4" figures to be turned into regular Sentinels and the 10" figure to turn into Master Mold. I think I will need to prime the action figures before painting them.

What did you do to Kingpin?
Old August 20th, 2012, 09:26 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

I painted him to look like the Kingpin from the early 90's Spider-Man cartoon series. Purple tie and shirt cuffs with gray paints.

My camera battery is dead or I'd snap a photo.
Old August 21st, 2012, 01:44 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

What do you paint on the Arkham Inmates?
Old August 21st, 2012, 01:58 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
What do you paint on the Arkham Inmates?
Your supposed to paint their attire orange, so they look more like Inmates. I haven't, then again I only have one set of the actual sculpts, and use a Lex Luthors in inmate orange as proxies.

C3G team building links.
Old August 21st, 2012, 02:19 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I didn't realize that but it makes sense. I have the squad now but have yet to get the bases converted so now I'll have to look into painting them too.
Old February 11th, 2014, 11:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Played these guys for the first time the other day and loved them. Awesome design. Very fun.

If Mysterio is KO'd do the Holographs stay in play or are they removed?

In case anyone needs ideas...I don't trust myself in painting so the trick we used for the Holographs was to take a black sharpie and black out the color ring on the clix base. I also use the sharpie on the color rings for uncommon figures using different colors for each.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 12th, 2014, 12:03 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They stay in play. You could even play them without Mysterio if you really want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library