Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old March 16th, 2010, 12:19 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Arcane Legions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydillo978 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

They do sell pre-painted versions of everything now...it does cost a bit more though but if that is all that is holding you back it is an option.
Do they? I wasn't aware of that. I'll have to check into and see what the LGS has. Thanks for the info.
The prepainted units are only available from Wells directly as of now....and you have to sign up for a free account on the Arcane Legions website to become a Centurion Club member to access the ability to order them from there online store.
Old March 16th, 2010, 06:56 PM
has been BANNED

Hmmmm....I had made a long post response to what Boom said earlier

Regardless...Ray Wehrs the President of Wells is putting together a Task Force to address the issues with the site and competative play etc and asked me to be a part of it...he also said I can recruit a couple of people so....spacemonkey and boom are you interested?
Old March 16th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

I'd be happy to do what I can to help this game along the path of success. Sadly, my time is going to be severely limited for the next 5 to 6 months. If you're looking for some part-time help, then I'm your man.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old March 17th, 2010, 01:15 AM

spacemonkeymafia has disabled reputation

Sure thing, Onacara. Ray has already contacted me a couple times but we keep missing each other. If its easier to work through you so that he only has one point of contact, that's fine by me. I don't check HSers as much any more but I can reached on the AL site (same name- spacemonkeymafia). I'll still watch this thread to see how you guys are developing.
Old October 9th, 2010, 07:54 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I got to try this game last night. It was a blast and I hope to buy it sometime soon. It's too bad most of the minis are unpainted though...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 9th, 2010, 08:31 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I got to try this game last night. It was a blast and I hope to buy it sometime soon. It's too bad most of the minis are unpainted though...
You can purchase pre painted minis from the main site if you are interested. Obviously they are more expensive but it's an option.
Old October 17th, 2010, 03:58 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I picked this up as a prize at TTO. Ive glanced through the rules and it seems a bit complicated for my wife. Im not sure how much play this will see. I may have to watch through the videos first. I also plan on reading through stuff on BGG. Personally Im excited to give this a try but as I said not sure how the Mrs. will enjoy it.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 04:40 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So is anyone still playing this? After reading through the threads here and reviews on BGG im a little saddened that it seems this game isnt doing so well right now. I finally got my starter set put together. Im a bit bummed that there's not enough units for a full point battle but theres still a lot here. I was thinking about picking up at least one Infantry pack for each faction since the prices arent bad at all. After watching the videos on the website I think my wife could actually handle the rules just not sure if its the type of game she'll want to continue playing.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 09:27 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
So is anyone still playing this? After reading through the threads here and reviews on BGG im a little saddened that it seems this game isnt doing so well right now. I finally got my starter set put together. Im a bit bummed that there's not enough units for a full point battle but theres still a lot here. I was thinking about picking up at least one Infantry pack for each faction since the prices arent bad at all. After watching the videos on the website I think my wife could actually handle the rules just not sure if its the type of game she'll want to continue playing.
Its actually cheaper to pick up another Stater set and then this way you get the extra dice and turning tool
Old October 31st, 2010, 11:30 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
I play. I'm still looking for a starter set of my own (I've got a pending offer), but I do play.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 17th, 2010, 05:26 AM

Knuth Sleuth is surprisingly tart

hey anyone still interested in this.
i have quite a bit to trade.
Old January 30th, 2013, 07:35 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I just recently bought this game and have finally assembled all the pieces.

1 Starter, 1 each of Infantry, and Egyptian and Han Cavalry. Still looking for Roman Cavalry.

Anyone else still playing?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures