Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 2nd, 2014, 01:19 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness
September 27 Western PA Tournament - Test Fest!

Date: Saturday, September 27, 2014

Time: 1:00 PM to 6ish PM

12:00- Setup
12:30 - Registration
1:00-6:00 - Tournament Time!

25 Pine Grove Square
Grove City, PA 16127

Google Map to Location

Bell's is about an hour north of Pittsburgh or an hour east of Akron.

Format: 5 Round Swiss Test Fest Bring 2. Each confirmed participant will be sent two UNRELEASED VC units (or, in the case of units that are designed to function together, one group that functions together and one other unit) in either the Initial Testing or Public Testing phase. Players will then bring 2 460 point armies where ONE of those armies contains ONE of the test units (or test unit groups). Once matchups are assigned, players will roll off. Winner of the roll can choose to take one of the four total armies between the two players first or to defer. In rounds 1, 3, and 5, if an army including a test unit or test unit group is chosen, the other player MUST take an army that does not include a test unit or test unit group. In rounds 2 and 4, both players may use armies that include test units or test unit groups. Start Zones are 24 hexes.

By confirming participation in this tournament, you agree not to post anything regarding unit stats or powers on these forums or to pass along information to anyone who may post such information on these forums.

VC obviously permitted. Marvel not permitted

Entrance Fee*: $5

Prizes*:
1st - 50% of entry fees in credit to Bell's Comics and Cards
2nd - 30% of entry fees in credit to Bell's Comics and Cards
3rd - 20% of entry fees in credit to Bell's Comics and Cards

Maps**:
Spoiler Alert!

More maps are needed, so please let me know if you can bring any!

*Note that Bell's lets us use their space for free. We want to honor them for their benevolence towards us by giving them some business, hence the entrance fee and prizes.
**Note that we'll need help bringing maps. We don't have enough terrain between the two of us to set up more than 5 or 6 BoV's. We are open to balanced custom maps. If you want to bring a custom map, please PM me with a link to the build instructions and I'll check it out.

Attendees ( 8 ):
Nirek
hose
hosey
Viegon
TrollBrute
Zettian Juggernaut
Perrin
Perrin's Brother

Maybes ( 1 ):
lettucemode
Joe

More format info:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Nirek; September 25th, 2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old September 8th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: September 27 Western PA Tournament - Test Fest!

Sorry I haven't gotten to posting here yet, I just keep forgetting. As of now, it looks like me, TrollBrute, and ZJ will be coming, and Tyler almost assuredly won't be. As usual, we can bring some maps if needed.

I love the format for this time around, it should be fun (and beneficial!).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 10th, 2014, 08:42 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hosey and I should both be there, unless something weird happens. I will try to get in touch with rudyvalentine and let him know also.
Old September 11th, 2014, 10:54 AM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great to hear! I'll get you guys a couple units tonight.

I've already heard from rudy. Unfortunately he is unavailable. I'm checking in with some more local folks though, so we'll see how many we pull in!
Old September 11th, 2014, 03:53 PM

We've got 8 so far! That's what I like to see! 8 makes a good tournament, I think.
Old September 21st, 2014, 04:01 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Two quick questions. How many points per army? The OP states 460, my private message states 450. And can you print out the info for the army cards that Hosey and I are using? I don't have access to a printer at the moment I do have the figures, just not rebased yet Thanks.

Last edited by hose; September 21st, 2014 at 04:02 AM. Reason: politeness...
Old September 21st, 2014, 10:37 AM

Ah, sorry about the inconsistencies. Go by the OP.

I can get you the cards.
Old September 21st, 2014, 07:18 PM

Cool. Thank you.
Old September 21st, 2014, 07:55 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

hose, I love your name so much.

Sorry to interrupt. That is all.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old September 23rd, 2014, 01:44 PM

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone can volunteer some maps and which they might like to bring? I can do 2 or 3. It'd be great to have a total of 5 or even 6.
Old September 23rd, 2014, 03:42 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

We could bring one or two easily. Unless anyone has any map requests, I'll probably just build a pair of BoV maps.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 25th, 2014, 02:50 PM

Maps and glyph info updated. I am trying to get another person or two into the mix - we'll see.
@hose , do you think you could bring a map? Having 5 here would make a significant difference.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events