Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 19th, 2021, 10:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Syndrome

The Book of Syndrome

C3G DISNEY COMICS SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE C2
RELEASE NAME

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Modified McDonalds figure from the 2004 Incredibles set.
Its name is Syndrome (Just cut him off the top).

Character Bio - After being scorned by his childhood idol, Mister Incredible, Buddy Pine made it his life goal to destroy superheroes, focusing on Mister Incredible specifically. This lead to his creation of the Omnidroids which he tested various models of on other retired superheroes before creating a model that even Mister Incredible could not defeat.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • C3G Con 2021 exclusive design brainstormed by tcglkn, SirGalahad, Soundwarp and Tornado
  • Initial playtest: tcglkn
  • Second playtest: Lord Pyre
  • Third playtest: IAmBatman
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by tcglkn

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 7th, 2022 at 11:45 AM.
Old July 19th, 2021, 10:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Syndrome - VOTE for Initial

NAME = SYNDROME
SECRET IDENTITY = BUDDY PINE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHARLATAN
PERSONALITY = EGOTISTICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

REJECTED FANBOY
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Hero to be Syndrome's Idol. If Syndrome can target his Idol, he cannot target any other figure. When Syndrome attacks his Idol, add one die to his attack.

ANDROID REMOTE CONTROL
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Syndrome, you may take a turn with an Uncommon Android Hero you control within 8 spaces. When rolling the 20-sided die for a special power on the Android's card, you may add 4 to the roll. You may not take any additional turns.

ZERO-POINT ENERGY TOSS
After moving and before attacking with Syndrome, you may choose a small, medium, or large figure within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, place the chosen figure on an empty space within 4 spaces of Syndrome. Chosen figures will not take leaving engagement attacks.

FLYING

Last edited by tcglkn; January 4th, 2022 at 12:22 PM.
Old July 19th, 2021, 10:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

Think we left this in a good enough spot so I propose we move to initial playtesting here.

@Arkham
@Arch-vile
@LordVenoc
@Lord Pyre
@MrNobody
@Ronin
@Soundwarp SG-1
Old July 20th, 2021, 12:30 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Looks good.

Only thoughts are some of the remaining ideas tossed around:
Quote:
REJECTED FANBOY
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Hero to be Syndrome's Idol. If Syndrome can target his Idol, he cannot target any other figure. When Syndrome attacks his Idol, add one die to his attack. If Syndrome has not yet attacked a figure this game, he cannot be targeted for any attacks.

ANDROID REMOTE CONTROL
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Syndrome, you may take a turn with an Uncommon Android Hero you control within 8 spaces. When rolling the 20-sided die for a special power on the Android's card, if it has the Calculating personality, you may add 4 to the roll.
Not things I'm dead set on, but still figured I'd bring them up just in case they slipped through the cracks.
Old July 20th, 2021, 02:07 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m generally hesitant to add too many “cannot be targeted until X” powers, just cause it feels like it’ll inevitably lead to weird cheese one day.
Old July 20th, 2021, 07:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

I'm also not interested in adding the can't be attacked line. The Incredibles were never fooled by him, all he fooled was the news and general public, but even that was very short lived.

I'm not too worried either way on the personality callout there. Right now Omnidrones are the only Uncommon Android with a d20 power, but I am fine adding that if we do not want to limit design space.
Old July 20th, 2021, 01:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I’d probably just let him bond with one chosen Uncommon Android rather than having him be an Android Leader guy, since he only worked with one Omnidroid at a time. But I dig the overall take here. Maybe also let him use Zero-Point Energy more than once so he can toss multiple Incredibles around.

Maybe have Rejected Fanboy affect the Android taking a turn too?
Old July 20th, 2021, 01:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I’d probably just let him bond with one chosen Uncommon Android rather than having him be an Android Leader guy, since he only worked with one Omnidroid at a time.
You want him to choose one Uncommon Android at the start of the game and only work with that one? That seems a bit less fun to me and I don’t think any of our Uncommon Androids are particularly strong right now.

I’m a bit hesitant to let him throw multiple Incredibles around because they care about positioning, between Mister Incredible’s Heroic Duty, Frozone’s rescue, Elastigirl’s Wrap power and Violet’s Aura throwing figures constantly really counters then a lot.

Last edited by tcglkn; July 20th, 2021 at 02:14 PM.
Old July 20th, 2021, 02:28 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there a wording that lets him do it with all of that Uncommon Android? So not just picking a single Omnidroid, but picking all Omnidroids?

I generally really dig it. I could see kind of an inverse daring decoy where he can't be attacked while someone is engaged unless he's attacked, but that also sounds like way more words than it is worth theme wise.
Old July 20th, 2021, 02:55 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I haven't watched the movie more than once, but would this be more in line with what he does? Does he really use other androids besides the Omnidroids? I can't remember.

OMNIDROID REMOTE CONTROL
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Syndrome, you may take a turn with aUncommon Android Hero figure named Omnidroid you control within 8 spaces. When rolling the 20-sided die for a special power on the Android an Omnidroid's card, you may add 4 to the roll.
Old July 20th, 2021, 03:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

No it was mostly to leave his options a little open (and we designed Syndrome first, and when we realized we had time we snuck in the Omnidroid). The other options are Ultron, Doombot, Sentinels and Manhunters. None of those are too powerful and I kinda like the idea that he has some options personally. Also allows for easier army building if he has access to more point cost. I think the combo of the d20 boost he’s offering (none of the other uncommons need that on their turn) and their ability to screen for him with Cyberclaw make the Omnidroid the clear choice for him 95% of the time.
Old July 20th, 2021, 03:15 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
No it was mostly to leave his options a little open (and we designed Syndrome first, and when we realized we had time we snuck in the Omnidroid). The other options are Ultron, Doombot, Sentinels and Manhunters. None of those are too powerful and I kinda like the idea that he has some options personally. Also allows for easier army building if he has access to more point cost. I think the combo of the d20 boost he’s offering (none of the other uncommons need that on their turn) and their ability to screen for him with Cyberclaw make the Omnidroid the clear choice for him 95% of the time.
That sounds logical. No need to strap him down to just one android then. I've got no problems with him working with other androids, just wanted to make sure that was the intent. Sounds like a fun design.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library