Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 20th, 2016, 05:12 PM

Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker
Recommend Me Some Units?

Hello all, I am looking for some advice/input from the community about which Heroscape squads/heroes I should get next as a I expand my collection.

As I live in England, I've never been able to find a tournament, so I'm not after the most powerful and competitive units. Instead I should like some recommendations of units that bring something to a casual fun environment.

I'm also looking to introduce more people I know to the game, so units that have a cool sculpt and easy to understand rules would be great (or anything you think might grab the attention of people who've never played Heroscape)

My current collection is 1X ROTV 1X SOTM and 1X Heroes of Laur so anything that provides synergy to that would be great, particularly if it'll bring out some of the lesser used figures in the game.

Oh, and shipping charges to the UK tend to be quite high, so the cheaper the unit's normal cost is the better!

Please say what units you'd recommend and why, thanks

The only Heroscaper in England.*
Prove me wrong.

*(Except for Lazy Orang)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units