Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

View Poll Results: App Display Choices
iPhone style display 56 43.41%
Futuristic Display 13 10.08%
Medieval Display 52 40.31%
Other (put what you want) 8 6.20%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 21st, 2010, 09:47 AM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape App

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.
Big thanks for making this!

Can't wait to be able to download it from the App Store, and I would be happy to pay a few bucks for it (unless that would set WotC's legal team on your trail).

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old May 28th, 2010, 04:42 PM

HiTech126 is surprisingly tart

Okay added a link in my Signature and on the first page. If you have any more ideas let me hear them.

If your iDevice is jailbroken and your interested in my heroscape app, PM me.
Old May 28th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTech126 View Post
Okay added a link in my Signature and on the first page. If you have any more ideas let me hear them.
Adding the Customizing Compendium would be cool.
Old May 28th, 2010, 11:59 PM

I will ask him for permission.

Old June 1st, 2010, 03:31 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

This is great! I tried it, I would py some money on the AppStore (no more than $1.99) for this!

EDIT: I love ho you put the maps right on there! Thanks! This NEEDS to be in the AppStore!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 1st, 2010, 04:09 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

I really don't know. I still support leaving the game one of miniatures because otherwise tourneys would be online all the time. Scapers would not be able to visit with each other and learn from more experienced scapers eye to eye. Also y'all know how it is with game companies. They'll make it super complex and fewer people will be able to enjoy it.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old June 1st, 2010, 05:10 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
I really don't know. I still support leaving the game one of miniatures because otherwise tourneys would be online all the time. Scapers would not be able to visit with each other and learn from more experienced scapers eye to eye. Also y'all know how it is with game companies. They'll make it super complex and fewer people will be able to enjoy it.
He's not making a game...
Old June 1st, 2010, 07:19 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
You may want to try reading the thread a bit farther back before commenting.

It's a resource. As in Stats and Maps.

And to make this post worthwhile, I will say that i like it. It seems very well done and it will definitely make it to my iTouch.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:04 PM

Okay I should be able to get my developer's License soon. What would everyone like to see as the icon for the app?

Old June 2nd, 2010, 01:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTech126 View Post
Okay I should be able to get my developer's License soon. What would everyone like to see as the icon for the app?
How about a hex tile?
Old June 2nd, 2010, 03:00 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Great news!

I would say something like this for the icon:

or

Without the movement. Both of them I pulled off this site in the gallery.

I think I like the first one more.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 05:12 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about the Heroscape logo?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software