Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 16th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements - 1/11/13 - Fiction Auditions

From W@HS, another ANNOUNCEMENT:
Quote:
Valhalla Customs is proud to announce that all C3V and SoV units are now in the Battleplan online sortable database! Thanks to the hard work and collaboration of C3V Admin Xotli and the owner of Battleplan, you can now sort through all official and VC units with a click of the mouse. Be sure to check it out! Click "Options" then check the bottom square to add Valhalla Customs to your search.

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; August 27th, 2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old February 17th, 2013, 07:12 AM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3V Public Announcements - Valhalla Customs & Battleplan

Valhalla customs in battleplan ! That's great ! Specials thanks to Xotli !
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:11 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 19th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

One more ANNOUNCEMENT:

Vegietarian18 created another awesome C3V comic battle report, check it out!
Old February 25th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Archie

Re: C3V Public Announcements - Wave 15 Teaser #5 -- 4/06/12

It's time for another Public Access Poll!!

--

These individuals have been nominated for the Public Access Program. Whichever individual receives the most votes will be admitted into the Inner Sanctum for a period of 3 months to assist in an aspect of the process of their choice.

Thanks to all who have shown interest in the C3V and a special thanks to anyone who has ever playtested a C3V unit.

Here are the Scapers nominated for Public Access for March-May:

Quote:
for accepted nominations

Faure
1moreheroscaper
Tiranx
XDVincent
Seb from space
Toogwick_tuk
mathguy
The CEE
Just_a_Bill
Greygnarl

If you are on this list, please let us know if you accept the nomination or need to be removed from the list. Thanks!

I expect to put up the Poll in about 48 hours, assuming everything works right.

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 26th, 2013 at 02:10 PM.
Old February 25th, 2013, 09:10 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Wow! I wouldn't have expected to be nominated for the Public Access Poll in a million years! I happily accept the nomination. Thank you to whomever thought it was appropriate to include me. It's an honor just to be considered.
Old February 25th, 2013, 09:19 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Wow! I wouldn't have expected to be nominated for the Public Access Poll in a million years! I happily accept the nomination. Thank you to whomever thought it was appropriate to include me. It's an honor just to be considered.
Pssst. If you continue your battle reports I'll vote for you.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 25th, 2013, 09:27 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
Pssst. If you continue your battle reports I'll vote for you.
Haha. It's a very tempting offer, but I may be removed for bribery. We don't want corruption allowed inside the VC inner-sanctum.
Old February 25th, 2013, 09:29 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I accept!
Old February 25th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
We don't want corruption allowed inside the VC inner-sanctum.
Pfff. Even Dad_Scaper, the respected ERB member, has openly engaged in bribery to win votes for a unit. Just ask him.

Old February 25th, 2013, 09:35 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It is an honor to accept.
Old February 25th, 2013, 09:54 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

I accept the nomination. Thank you for the consideration and acknowledgement.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs