Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Smile First Custom. Please comment.

This is my first custom card, Falkor.

I'll work out the aesthetics later, but I was wanting some suggestions for a possible point value. Other comments are welcome too.

You probably know this but if you don't, click on the image to see a higher-res image that is actually legible.

Last edited by Mr Migraine; June 1st, 2008 at 08:13 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards