Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 30th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Smile First Custom. Please comment.

This is my first custom card, Falkor.

I'll work out the aesthetics later, but I was wanting some suggestions for a possible point value. Other comments are welcome too.

You probably know this but if you don't, click on the image to see a higher-res image that is actually legible.

Last edited by Mr Migraine; June 1st, 2008 at 08:13 PM.
Old May 31st, 2008, 12:00 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: First Custom. Please comment.

Nice first custom..I am not expert at this but with his attack defense and life he will cost alot.
Old May 31st, 2008, 12:01 AM

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks, I was thinking of poosibly lowering it.
Old May 31st, 2008, 07:24 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea, very nice. He looks like fun. Thing is, his stats alone merit a high price. Throw in a ranged special, flight, and the fact that, as a beast, he bonds with the arrow gruts, and I would definitely value him at over 200 pts. He should probably top Charos's 220 as well, but that's just one guy's opinion. For what its worth, I would still love to draft him at that high a cost.

EDIT: Actually, if you compare him side-by-side with TKN, I'd say he's probably worth over 250. Similar stats, +2 Life, Comparable Special that affects multiple figures, and Flight. If you want to bring his cost down, I'd start with Defense or Life. Lower one, keep the other about the same and you've still got an incredibly solid, scary unit.

Last edited by spiteofthedice; May 31st, 2008 at 07:34 AM.
Old May 31st, 2008, 09:36 AM

its me lol is surprisingly tart

I love the picture. Did you make it.

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose
Old May 31st, 2008, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by its me lol View Post
I love the picture. Did you make it.
I took a picture of a dragon figure I bought at Medieval Times in Orlando. Everything was done in Photoshop CS2.
Old May 31st, 2008, 10:31 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker

Your flame thrower special doesn't mention wether or not he has do defend against his own fire breath attack. Also, making him a beast seems like that should also add to his point cost. However, nice work on the card itself it looks pretty much authentic...
Old May 31st, 2008, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight View Post
Your flame thrower special doesn't mention wether or not he has do defend against his own fire breath attack. Also, making him a beast seems like that should also add to his point cost. However, nice work on the card itself it looks pretty much authentic...
Thanks. I'll add that he can be affected by Flamethrower. As for his class, Beast was tentative. It'll likely change.

EDIT: I used Arial Narrow on Bold as the fonts, If anyone wanted to know. Except I didn't use bold on the special attack section.

Last edited by Mr Migraine; May 31st, 2008 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Added info
Old June 1st, 2008, 08:21 AM

bump
Old June 1st, 2008, 10:09 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker

250 sounds about right. Putting a baddy that versatile and strong in with the Arrows makes them even MORE powerful, so a high point cost is quite needed. I think the card's cool as-is (with that slight addition to Flamethrower as to whether or not he affects himself), but it'll take some playtesting to see where the points should fall. This seems harder to do the more powerful the figure, for some reason...
Old June 1st, 2008, 10:11 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

That is a beautiful first custom.
Old June 1st, 2008, 10:12 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like it Mr. Migraine. Good job and wicked cool dragon.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards