Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 3rd, 2014, 04:48 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Bay Area Brawl - NHSD 2014

This tournament has been cancelled due to lack of feedback.

Where: venue TBD
Date: TBD
Time: 11:00am to 6:30pm or so.

Format:
Uncommonly Unique (510/24)
No Commons - Unique and Uncommon units only.

Each player will bring combat dice, order markers, wound markers, and one 510 point army (24 hex max). No Marvel or C3G. SoV and C3V are allowed and encouraged.If there are more than 8 contestants, the tournament will be conducted in the usual Swiss-style, with five rounds. With 7 to 8 contestants, Swiss-style with 4 rounds. With six or fewer contestants, each contestant will play each other contestant one time. Rounds will be 50 to 60 minutes each, with incomplete bouts being determined by full card scoring of points remaining.
Ranking will be determined by (in order): W/L, SoS, points.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees:
1. cmgames
2. Carnival Man
3. Carnival Boy
4. cptnoodleloaf
5. personwholives
6. jerry22

So there it is! Time again to come out and throw skulls with the rest of the Nor-Cal 'Scaper crowd. Good games, good people; it's always a blast so don't miss out! Sign up today!

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; November 17th, 2014 at 01:44 AM.
Old September 5th, 2014, 04:40 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD 2014

Sorry, I've been away!

I thought it was going to be the 3rd Sat of the month, which is the day I have off this year

If you do move it to the 18th C-Boy and I can come...but it will be a big MtG Game Day weekend so I'm sure Ronin will be full that day too.

I'll definitely check back to see what's what later

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 5th, 2014, 05:18 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Done!

~Z

My map thread
Old September 11th, 2014, 01:32 AM

cptnoodleloaf Woo who?

You will most certainly see me there! Wouldn't miss it. I'm trying to get the rest of my guys together to at least answer.
Old September 18th, 2014, 09:00 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

It's around that time for folks to start checking in for NHSD details...!

Z, have you checked with Game Kastel for the date?

Carney's Trade List
Old September 18th, 2014, 10:30 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Won't be able to make it Oct. 18th. Big Bad Con is that weekend in Oakland. I plan to be Roleplaying up a storm!
Old October 7th, 2014, 08:49 AM

Sheesh, attendance is looking mighty slim...any lurkers out there?

Carney's Trade List
Old October 10th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've been lurking, but with all my stuff in storage and my job search going badly, I don't know that indulging in an all-day board game event would sit well in my own head. I at least know that everybody who shows up will have a good time - never been to a Bay Area game day of any kind when I didn't.
Old October 10th, 2014, 11:52 PM

I have had no success finding a place to have this event. None of our normal places are available, nor are any of my alternates I've checked into. Since I've only got four folks signed up, I'm trending toward cancelling. If anybody can find me a venue or if anybody *REALLY* wants it to happen, please let me know.

~Z

My map thread
Old October 13th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
I have had no success finding a place to have this event. None of our normal places are available, nor are any of my alternates I've checked into. Since I've only got four folks signed up, I'm trending toward cancelling. If anybody can find me a venue or if anybody *REALLY* wants it to happen, please let me know.

~Z
Have you tried Game Kastle? They've got plenty of room for events like this, and I think we've done a few there in the past.
Old October 13th, 2014, 06:43 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

I've been so busy I wasn't sure I was going to have the time to play this month, but I'm in, if you wind up finding a venue and playing after all.

Game Kastle is a solid suggestion, if they can handle the short notice.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old October 13th, 2014, 08:07 PM

Yeah. Game Kastle is fully booked. As is Ronin Games, Black Diamond Games, EndGame, and GamescapeSF. There are few enough folks, maybe somebody could host it in their home?

~Z

My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day