Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old March 20th, 2012, 10:47 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: davidlhsl's Battles - Battle continues!

Uh, I just did
Old March 20th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Wait, no. That's not when the next release is. Nice try.

Enjoy the one you just got and playtest something. Wizard would work well with a just released design.
Old March 20th, 2012, 11:44 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Hey, there's a lot of great stuff coming out in the next few months: Batman, more Avengers, Sinister Six and a whole mess of who knows what for C3G's birthday. Can you blame me for being excited?
Old March 20th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Our anniversary wave will be the biggest release we've made since the Fantastic Four set. We've made it our new tradition to try to release 23 units every April 23rd.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 20th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
a whole mess of who knows what for C3G's birthday
C3G just gets to pick one upcoming card just like everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 21st, 2012, 01:50 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: davidlhsl's Battles - Battle concluded!

Another great report David, as always.

April 23rd, 23 new units to be released! I think I might just have to use a vacation day, and skip work. So I can enjoy all the new goodness, and eat some birthday cake.

C3G team building links.
Old March 21st, 2012, 08:03 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles - Battle concluded!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Here are some random things to pass along:

* I was watching a commercial on television, and a celebrity actor was describing the sales bargains at a local retail store. At the end of the commercial, he stared directly into the camera and said, "And be sure to tell 'em that Jack sent you!" So I went to the store, shot up the place with a shotgun, and screamed at the top of my lungs, "JACK SENT ME!!!"

* Did you ever notice that the people who stop and smell the roses are the ones without all the allergies?

* When dogs greet each other, they sniff each other's behinds. When I do it, they call it sexual harassment.

* If you work at a funeral home, you can never have a great day at work. "Honey, how was your day?" "Fantastic!!!"

* I'm listening to my iPod this morning, and I realize for the very first time in my life that I'm in need of Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether.

* I'm invisible! Do you believe me? No? Neither did those cheerleaders.

* People say I act superior because I drink tea. They're all a bunch of idiots.

* I love to cut the grass. I like to imagine the individual blades of grass are screaming for their lives.

* When I stand outside in the evening and stare at all the stars in the night time sky, I wonder why we don't have missile defense bases in orbit protecting us.

* Why do they call it a Drive Thru if you have to stop the car to pick up your order?

* My niece wanted a pony for her birthday, so I made her watch The Godfather. Now she wants a machine gun.

* Do you know why I don't play Heroscape at work? Because when they fire me and give me 10 minutes to clear off my desk, it wouldn't be enough time for me to take down my map.

* Ssssssssh! Oprah's watching!

* Why do people hate standing in the rain but love to take showers?

* I finally learned how to pick up women. Now I need to learn how to put them back down.

* I was on The Price is Right. They announced my name and said, "Come on down!" They forgot to say, "Simon Says."
Old March 21st, 2012, 11:58 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: davidlhsl's Battles

And that was Amateur Comedy Hour, everyone! Don't forget to try the veal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 30th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Not Heroscape related, but this is what has been occupying my time this week:

Mage Knight the Board Game report
Old March 30th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, that and your train ride to the neighborhood of Make-Believe.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well, that and your train ride to the neighborhood of Make-Believe.

If this confuses anyone, it's related to something else. Private joke, and all that.
Old March 31st, 2012, 12:21 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Hello friend. Won't cha be my neighbor?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion