Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 20th, 2007, 01:39 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
$40, another swarm of the marro, or 2 RttFF?

what should I get? My birthday party is today at 4, And I know i'll get some money, $40 is a safe estimate, I know i'll get more though.

I have one swarm of the marro, but no RttFF (everytime I save up $20, they are gone some how. ****ing worldwide conspricacy against me )

I'm not getting a castle, I already have one and regret it. I would rather of had 3 expansions instead of it.
Old October 20th, 2007, 01:45 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
2 RtTF, definately. It isn't nessecary to have 2 SoTM till you have two of those.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old October 20th, 2007, 03:30 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
2 RtTF, definately. It isn't nessecary to have 2 SoTM till you have two of those.
Ditto.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old October 20th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I only have one RTTFF and have never felt the need for a second. The added trees and extra figure would be nice, as well as the bridge supports, but when I got two castle sets on sale I got enough road tiles to last me as long as I need any.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 20th, 2007, 04:01 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
I only have one RTTFF and have never felt the need for a second. The added trees and extra figure would be nice, as well as the bridge supports, but when I got two castle sets on sale I got enough road tiles to last me as long as I need any.
I really want a 2nd RTTFF for the Trees. I need more of those...

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old October 20th, 2007, 04:01 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Trees are better than swamp.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old October 20th, 2007, 05:00 PM

yanks114kd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Get the RTTFF trees are always needed

14MS-15RTTFF-6VW-5TT-6-FOTA-6SOTM-3TJ
1-MARVEL-3-D&D
Old October 20th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I vote one RttFF, and one or two small boosters.
Old October 20th, 2007, 05:12 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Naw, I've decided to get two Roads. Symmetricality. Can't stand having a set of un-symmetrical trees.
Old October 20th, 2007, 09:21 PM

eric.dunfee Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Naw, I've decided to get two Roads. Symmetricality. Can't stand having a set of un-symmetrical trees.
DITTO!!! You have no idea how much it bothers me that on many of my maps I can't use the large tree because I only have one of them, and it screws with the symmetrical thing....

I know they did this on purpose!!!
Old October 20th, 2007, 09:53 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
Ditto.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 20th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Why did you regret buying the castle? I think it adds a nice touch two any map even if you just make little outposts. Anyways it is fun to connect to bridges over a big lava field I love doing that .

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion