Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 26th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: SF Bay Area - Immortals Tournament - January

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Oh, I missed part of your question. Only the maps which have Treasure Glyphs in the build instructions will use the TG pool. Those would be Grendel, Kalt-oh-look-at-me-and-my-fancy-German-name-geist, Cloak and Dagger, and Violation.
Is the random pool going to replace fixed TGs? C&D has two fixed Heroic Runes in the build instructions.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 26th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Oh, I missed part of your question. Only the maps which have Treasure Glyphs in the build instructions will use the TG pool. Those would be Grendel, Kalt-oh-look-at-me-and-my-fancy-German-name-geist, Cloak and Dagger, and Violation.
Is the random pool going to replace fixed TGs? C&D has two fixed Heroic Runes in the build instructions.
Oh I see what you meant. Yes. I'm overriding the Heroic Runes of Cloak and Dagger. Two face down glyphs will replace them, from the TG pool.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old January 26th, 2011, 05:59 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Person could you print three or four sets of the Treasure Glyphs instead? And you can either print up some pit trap glyphs for yourself, or you can use Glyphs of Brandar, which I assume you have many of. Up to you.
Yeah, I'll print some of those out tomorrow, hopefully. Thanks for the quick decision.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old January 27th, 2011, 06:53 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
While we're throwing out requests... I need 1x 10th, and 1x rats. If someone could be so kind.
I've got them, you can borrow them, but PM me so I don't forget.

~Z
RV,

As it turns out, I do not have the rats. In fact I need to borrow 2x rats if anybody can afford to loan them to me. I OWN 5x Deathreavers, but I can't find two squads-worth of figures.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 27th, 2011, 08:14 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Ronin, do you know yet if I can borrow you knights, or can someone else loan me 2 squads?

I'd help you with the rats if I could, guys, but they are the one unit I refuse to own.

Old January 27th, 2011, 08:16 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Ronin, do you know yet if I can borrow you knights, or can someone else loan me 2 squads?

I'd help you with the rats if I could, guys, but they are the one unit I refuse to own.
I don't know for certain yet (daftfighterz64 hasn't finalized his armies yet) but I can probably loan those to you. Let you know tonight (probably).

~Z

My map thread
Old January 27th, 2011, 08:16 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

What time is this suspected to be over? If it's not too late, I would love to play with someone after. I have a few 500pt armies I want to test out.
Old January 27th, 2011, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotunit197 View Post
What time is this suspected to be over? If it's not too late, I would love to play with someone after. I have a few 500pt armies I want to test out.
Usually over by about 6pm, 7pm before all awards have been awarded and clean-up is mostly done.

But, if you lose quickly, you will have plenty of time to play with the other losers.

~Z

My map thread
Old January 27th, 2011, 08:21 PM

Probably 5:30-6ish. I have a date to try out Last Night on Earth sometime Saturday, but if that gets taken care of earlier, or if I stay later (pending the opinions of people I'm providing a ride for) I'd love to throw down for a kill 'em all game or two.

Old January 27th, 2011, 08:21 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Usually over by about 6pm, 7pm before all awards have been awarded and clean-up is mostly done.

But, if you lose quickly, you will have plenty of time to play with the other losers.

~Z
Haha, funny

I have 2 squads of Deathreavers I can lend out to you, by the way.
Old January 27th, 2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~Z
Haha, funny

Awesome! Do you have a third that Ronin can borrow?

~Z

My map thread
Old January 27th, 2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~Z
Haha, funny

Awesome! Do you have a third that Ronin can borrow?

~Z
Let me check... I might.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events