Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: What would you like most?
Master Set 1: Rise of the Valkyrie (red/blue dice; opaque water) 7 70.00%
Master Set 3: Battle for the Underdark 0 0%
Ticalla Jungle 2 20.00%
Wave D1 1 10.00%
Wave D2 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 20th, 2010, 11:01 AM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Question What would you like to win at Hexes in Texas 2010?

I'll be attending Hexes in Texas this year and I'm planning on bringing something for the prize table. So, I'd like to hear what you think I should bring.

Here's a list of what I have or what I can get:
  • Master Set 1: Rise of the Valkyrie (red/blue dice; opaque water)
  • Master Set 2: Swarm of the Marro
  • Master Set 3: Battle for the Underdark
  • Marvel: The Conflict Begins
  • Fortress of the Archkyrie
  • Ticalla Jungle
  • Road to the Forgotten Forest
  • Orm's Return
  • Any packs of either Wave 1, 8, 9, 10, D1, or D2

Update: The poll is now open. Vote on it!

(Please participate only if you will be attending Hexes in Texas 2010.)

Last edited by Jay Cain; September 24th, 2010 at 07:10 PM.
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:23 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What would you like to win at Hexes in Texas 2010?

I vote for any of the Master Sets; in order, if I had my choice, I would go for MS3/MS1 (some of my red dice are wearing out)/MS2.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old September 20th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The jungle pack and D1 with the elementals would make me the happiest.

But I think most people would rather see that MS1 up there...

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; September 20th, 2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old September 20th, 2010, 02:18 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

1) MS1
2) D1 or D2
3) Ticalla

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old September 20th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
1) MS1
2) D1 or D2
3) Ticalla
AW88 is spot on, except maybe a pack of Templar Cavalry (not sure if that's wave 8 or wave 9) instead of D1 or D2. (I just want another set is all. ).

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 20th, 2010, 06:25 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

• Master Set 1: Rise of the Valkyrie (red/blue dice; opaque water)
  • Ticalla Jungle
  • Road to the Forgotten Forest
That's in order of favorite. MS1 V1 is my favorite by far.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old September 20th, 2010, 09:14 PM

Ratnic Woo who?

I got into Heroscape this year (about 4-5 months ago I guess) and have been trying to build up my collection so I can play more armies. I have 1 jungle I bought off eBay for about $20 without the spiders...got lucky I guess. I would love to have a few more jungle tree sets. That terrain just makes a board look great when you are playing. So I would love to win the jungle, but with the cost so high on eBay for one of these sets; unless I win the tournament, pretty much do not have a chance. I do have a full unopened set of Wave 9, and would love to add one of the packs from this wave to the table...but which one? I will just bring a pack and surprise the group I guess.

But the jungle I would love to win.GAME ON!!!

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike...
Old September 24th, 2010, 03:46 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
1) MS1
2) D1 or D2
3) Ticalla
AW88 is spot on, except maybe a pack of Templar Cavalry (not sure if that's wave 8 or wave 9) instead of D1 or D2. (I just want another set is all. ).
It's wave 7. I oted for Ticalla just for the heck of it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 24th, 2010, 07:02 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On your list:

Master Set 3: Battle for the Underdark
Ticalla Jungle
Any common/uncommon packs of either Wave 10, D1, or D2

Not on your list:

Tundra
Master Woo
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:10 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think any of those would be pretty awesome. Myself - I'd put the Ticalla at the top of the list.

I'm not as awestruck by the "original" ROTV.

Old September 23rd, 2010, 03:53 AM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone else want to state their preference before I create the poll?

Old September 23rd, 2010, 08:07 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

RotV V1.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day