Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 22nd, 2012, 07:03 AM

MechaClash Woo who?
Re: Craigslist Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Here is someone sellling a huge collection, apparently 4-5 of every piece, including gencon exclusives. Could be a good deal, if it lives up to what he says.

I'm the guy who bought this one. It was definitely a score. It'll probably take me a week to go through it all, but here's a taste:

x1 Aquilla's Alliance
x1 Aquilla's Alliance NIB
x3 sets of Templar Calvary
x1 Templar Calvary NIB
x6 sets of Gorillinators
x5 Ticalla Jungle
x1 complete set of flagbearers + dice & bags
x1 complete set of flagbearers; figure and card, only; no dice
x1 set of comic con exclusives
x80 24-hex pieces, plus boxes and boxes of loose terrain
and so on and so on and so on.

Stuff's a little smokey, but I'm putting it all out under a few fans for a couple days, and I'm going to replace all the plastic card covers, but I've got no complaints. I filled my entire trunk and my back seats until I couldn't put my seat back the whole way and had to drive home 350+miles hunched forward.

Will post pics and listing after I go through it all.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 09:04 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaClash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Here is someone sellling a huge collection, apparently 4-5 of every piece, including gencon exclusives. Could be a good deal, if it lives up to what he says.

I'm the guy who bought this one. It was definitely a score. It'll probably take me a week to go through it all, but here's a taste:

x1 Aquilla's Alliance
x1 Aquilla's Alliance NIB
x3 sets of Templar Calvary
x1 Templar Calvary NIB
x6 sets of Gorillinators
x5 Ticalla Jungle
x1 complete set of flagbearers + dice & bags
x1 complete set of flagbearers; figure and card, only; no dice
x1 set of comic con exclusives
x80 24-hex pieces, plus boxes and boxes of loose terrain
and so on and so on and so on.

Stuff's a little smokey, but I'm putting it all out under a few fans for a couple days, and I'm going to replace all the plastic card covers, but I've got no complaints. I filled my entire trunk and my back seats until I couldn't put my seat back the whole way and had to drive home 350+miles hunched forward.

Will post pics and listing after I go through it all.
Sweet! Glad someone got this.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 01:53 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Nice! I actually considered using some frequent flyer miles to go get that collection.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 02:05 PM

MechaClash Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Nice! I actually considered using some frequent flyer miles to go get that collection.
I don't think it would have all fit in the overhead compartment.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 02:40 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Probably would have gotten some crazy baggage fees .

"Excuse me, but it looks like your 8 pieces of luggage come to 300 pounds. That will be $800."

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 08:32 PM

MechaClash Woo who?

I didn't even get half way through when my system completely broke down. I'm gonna have to move everything to the basement if I'm going to catalog it. I mean, once I got up to seven sets of Aubrien Archers and like ten sets of each of the Venoc creatures, it was getting a bit ridiculous.

Old April 22nd, 2012, 08:46 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Geez! That's awesome! Are you planning on selling any of those extras? I certainly need some more Wave 4 commons.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 09:13 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I didn't even get half way through when my system completely broke down. I'm gonna have to move everything to the basement if I'm going to catalog it. I mean, once I got up to seven sets of Aubrien Archers and like ten sets of each of the Venoc creatures, it was getting a bit ridiculous.

Wow. All I can say is wow.

Are you selling any?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 22nd, 2012, 09:15 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Holy crap

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 22nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Holy crap
Holy crap indeed. Driving 350+ miles from Pittsburgh to Rhode Island is no joke, but it looks like it was worth it. Congratulations on the score and welcome to the site, MechaClash!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 11:29 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:

Wow. All I can say is wow.

Are you selling any?
If you decide to sell some if it, let me know. You have a few things I'm interested in. Thanks!

W.B.

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old April 22nd, 2012, 11:46 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Lucky Son-of-a-gun.......

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales