Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 18th, 2024, 10:50 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: A d20 Between Love & Hate

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I once played someone in Maryland who hit the Parmenio power to protect the Sacred Band five times in a row.
You forgot the time you rolled so many Frenzies with Vipers that you won the game before I took a turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion