Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:07 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sports: MLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
This was the first time in a long time that I had no worries of the Y-----s making a come back. The Zombies of Moridian (sp?) have more life in them.
YEP, TIGERS PITCHING RIPPED THIER HEART OUT!

I don't think it had anything to do with the Tiger's pitching. It had to do with the Yankee line up being absolutely terrible, the exceptions being Jeter, Ichiro, and of course Ibanez. When Jeter got taken out of the game, there was no chance for the Yankees. I'm not saying the tiger's pitching wasn't good, I'm just saying a twelve year old that doesn't know what baseball is could have gotten a win in that series.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old October 24th, 2012, 01:09 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think the Tigers are the better team, save for the bullpen, but I have a feeling about the Giants. Plus, I don't like long layoffs for baseball teams- simulated games aren't great for keeping the rust off. I'd rather be the Giants with one day's rest, playing at home, and keeping the momentum.
Old October 24th, 2012, 01:37 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Definitely something to be said for keeping the momentum. Just ask the 2007 Rockies, who I think had to wait over a week to play the Sox in the WS... that did not end well for them.

-insert signature here-
Old October 24th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

I was wondering since this is a basketball thread how do you play basketball I need some tips and brush up on my game for basketball tryouts thats the only thing I can do this winter for my school?

I also last January at Holstien Convention stayed in a hotel at Syresuse NY and my friend and I were crouded in a elevator with half the team and got some autographs NO KIDDING!!

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old October 24th, 2012, 08:01 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
I was wondering since this is a basketball thread how do you play basketball I need some tips and brush up on my game for basketball tryouts thats the only thing I can do this winter for my school?

I also last January at Holstien Convention stayed in a hotel at Syresuse NY and my friend and I were crouded in a elevator with half the team and got some autographs NO KIDDING!!
You mean baseball, not basketball, right? Also, "Syracuse" is the city. Cool that you got autographs, though.

Looking forward to the World Series opener tonight.
Old October 24th, 2012, 09:52 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Definitely something to be said for keeping the momentum. Just ask the 2007 Rockies, who I think had to wait over a week to play the Sox in the WS... that did not end well for them.
That's the one that really stands out in my mind. I think the Sox had the better team. Heck, they paid more for permission to negotiate with their #4 starter that year than the Rockies paid for their entire roster, but I think Colorado might have made it interesting if they hadn't had the layoff.
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Giants easily smash their first win against the Tiger's Verlander. Even Zito knocked in a run in against him. Not to mention Panda's 3 Home Runs in a single game joining Babe Ruth, Reggie Jackson and Albert Pujols!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
I could see the Tigers running away with it. I'm not sure the Giants can score enough runs.
Yeah.... I mean, you basically have to already put the Giants in a 2-0 hole since they're gonna face Verlander at least twice....

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Last edited by Malechi; October 24th, 2012 at 11:59 PM.
Old October 25th, 2012, 08:58 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Yep, that was a bit unexpected, but then that's why they play the games.

There were some very interesting numbers being thrown out on ESPN Radio during the game last night (though of course you can find stats for any team to make them look better) that I thought were very interesting.

The Tigers definitely have the persona of a high scoring team and the Giants are pretty much the exact opposite, but the Tigers only scored 7 more runs all season than the Giants. Further, the Giants were (if I rememebr correctly) the 2nd highest scoring team on the road this year, scoring 77 more road runs that the Tigers.

I was floored when I heard that... which just reinforces the notion how perception leads the charge even if the reality isn't true.

-insert signature here-
Old October 25th, 2012, 09:02 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Yeah.... man, I Epic Failed there. Verlander got ROCKED.

Oh well - go Giants, anyway! Their payroll is lower, and thats what I want to see win.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 25th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

I honestly was tired last night and I thought MLB Magor Legue Basketball and not baseball sorry about that I just realised tonight you must think I'm an idiot but sorry I made a mistake

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let's go Giant's! Let's go! They got the series 2 and 0!

For those that missed game one, here's a quick recap ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

That was an awesome game! Such dominance.........

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV